Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

To keep playing on old account or to start over?

Because of my terrible decisions and desperation during the events I usually sacrificed many of my characters, including fully sharded toons, eddies and essentials to the point I recently ended up with only MCR and half - sharded Cyborg Eddie. I have thrown my resources on event souls with nothing, but bad 3* to the point it's even hard to get through LoL dungeons. I am now facing an important question whether I should continue playing on this account, trying to rebuild everything from scratch, or should I start playing on a completely new account. Both options mean starting over, but in one option I still have two characters I can start with, but I do not have any achievements anymore, the second option is a game from complete 0%, but still can get legendary souls, skillshards etc. via achievements.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    Because of my terrible decisions and desperation during the events I usually sacrificed many of my characters, including fully sharded toons, eddies and essentials to the point I recently ended up with only MCR and half - sharded Cyborg Eddie. I have thrown my resources on event souls with nothing, but bad 3* to the point it's even hard to get through LoL dungeons. I am now facing an important question whether I should continue playing on this account, trying to rebuild everything from scratch, or should I start playing on a completely new account. Both options mean starting over, but in one option I still have two characters I can start with, but I do not have any achievements anymore, the second option is a game from complete 0%, but still can get legendary souls, skillshards etc. via achievements.
    I feel this completely. I also sacrificed MANY fully sharded characters just to get an ultimate sacrifice.

At the point your at, I think it would be fun to start over. You would have a lot to do, and the story line was fun. You'd get a lot of achievements and a lot of ironite.

I'd say don't delete your current account, but start a new one and see where it takes you.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    If that's the case, and you want some fun back being smarter, do it from 0. You'll be on your feet soon. This account didn't give you what you wanted, and sounds like you're having regrets on some of your decisions. If you decide the zero grind isn't providing for you, you can turn back to this account. So with a little encouragement - make a new one and enjoy it

OS
    Android
    Sometimes I consider a fresh start also. I mean really once you hit 100 and all quests complete there isn't anything to do other than hope for good summons... And we know how that goes.
    If I hadn't got an alliance general and prisoner from my recent ultimate sacrifice (which costed ALL of my fully sharded characters I used to beat everything early on), I would have quit that day. At this point I'm just waiting for trooper and night city. I think it would be better for me to play the remaining days for those updates on a new account, to stay encouraged... I'll think on it.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Short answer for you... I did it and so far no regrets!!! my old account, was a really old one, with nothing that good if I remember correctly I got the game on the very beginning played some time, and just recently returned!!! Got early luck and got a Viking and Pharaoh 5* one, today I will get the 4* Pharaoh from the 7 Deadly Gifts.

Cheers!!! Ed.

PS: I said early luck cause I got nothing from 25 souls on the The Alchemist event (current one), only 3*s (And still I'm having a good time, set me back a little on getting talis xp packs, but that's fine.!)
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android

7 deadly gifts

So I only saw that once (like what? a month or two ago?)
    Does it pop up for new players now? That's cool if so. Makes me want to start over for sure hahaha. A for sure Pharaoh eddie is great on the first week.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    So I only saw that once (like what? a month or two ago?)
    Does it pop up for new players now? That's cool if so. Makes me want to start over for sure hahaha. A for sure Pharaoh eddie is great on the first week.
    Yep, it pops!!!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    If you really want to play this game, whatever your decision is , new or old account, DO NOT spend any money on it. The fun from the game goes down the drain the moment you spent even a single dollar on it, believe me when I say it. Right now I fill like the dumbest person in the whole world for spending so much $ here.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Mercifal

Well... I would say to start from scratch, with completely new account, but not delete this one... Achievement system is the key thing right now - lots of skillshards, fragments, souls to pick up and rebuild your team or maybe even get the better than you had once... When you done as soon as you can - you'll be having Grim Reaper Eddie - something I didn't have and felt hard with certain missions back in the past before it was released...

Cokolwiek zaplanujesz - pamiętaj, że zawsze mogę Ci pomóc - może nie mam wielu super postaci, ale te co mam dają radę zarówno jeśli chodzi o fabułę, questy itp.

Pozdro,

W
    Last edited by Witkacy; 11-09-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I've thought about starting fresh on multiple occasions. But I'd feel much more comfortable doing it if I had more than one device to play the game on. Since I don't have a job at the moment, I'm stuck with one phone to play on. I almost did make a new account a while ago because I lost all my story Eddie's but when I found out that you can get them back if you contacted support, it made me stay with this one. Also, since I've sort of forsaken Sacrifice for now, my roster has inflated immensely. So between grinding AMoLaD 50 times a day and staying out of the arena, the game has become much less straining on me. Right now I'm just building my roster and saving all the resources I can grab so that when some massive event rolls by, I can take more advantage of it.

One thing I want to do is save 10 5* Eddie's and make a 100k sacrifice. Maybe when Cyborg Monday rolls around I can do that. Imagine grinding the LoL or BNW for a Cyborg Soul? The odds would probably be 0.0000000000001 for one though.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings