OS
    Android

Favorite eddies?

Hey guys, just want to start a discussion on your favorite eddies - artwork. Not necessarily the gameplay eddies. My personal favorite is the trooper Eddie... I got him tattooed on my leg about 10 years ago, still looks great! Anyone else have an iron maiden tattoo??
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Cyborg Eddie from Somewhere in Time for me
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    The Clansman for me
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    favorite eddies for me:

Powerslave: Being that Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite movie of all time, this incarnation of Eddie was very interesting to me. He just looks larger than life on that album cover. You must hold the LP in your hands to fully appreciate the art on those earlier albums. There were always loaded with little reoccurring easter eggs, for instance, on the Powerslave album, if you look closely at the hieroglyphics, it says "Indiana Jones was here", and you can see Mickey Mouse, among other things (Wot, no Guiness?)

My other favorite Eddie would be:

Somewhere In Time: Again, a big fan of the movie The Terminator... so this was just so badass. Growing up, I had a full door-sized poster of the Cyborg Eddie breaking through a doorway (what a cool concept).
    Name:  681ca0b23b9d4fa9d3c11d82af7c953b.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  18.4 KB

It's hard to pick favorites, they're all so cool, but the best ones in my opinion were illustrated by Derek Riggs. Actually, his wikipedia page is really interesting, and tells the story of how the first Eddie was created. It's sad how he parted ways with the band. Egos got in the way of greatness. At one point there was a petition to restore him as the official art director once again, but it only got about 3k signatures.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-17-2016 at 08:00 PM.

OS
    iOS
    damn it this is hard, if i had to choose id say one of these, cyborg Eddie, the number if the beast Eddie, hallowed be thy name Eddie, trooper Eddie or speed of light Eddie. Prob number of the beast eddie his hair And cloths look so good, still speed of light is really cool, and cyborg is cool, EUGH TOO HARD TO CHOOSE...

OS
    Android
    I agree. Riggs created Eddie... To take it away from his was pretty messed up. What an awesome poster!! Jealous lol. I had a door poster of the jimi Hendrix experience axis bold as love. I still have it somewhere