Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I hope there is a fix for the crashes caused during sacrifices. Its getting old....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Hey, just a question about the upcoming Event where Trooper Eddie will be released:

I understood we will be able to get his soul for something around 20k trooper badges right? If so, what i want to be sure about is whether we will get him 100%, or if it will be as usual, that is we will have a chance to get him or other characters...because in the last case i won't just collect 20k trooper points for that event, but more

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Hey, just a question about the upcoming Event where Trooper Eddie will be released:

I understood we will be able to get his soul for something around 20k trooper badges right? If so, what i want to be sure about is whether we will get him 100%, or if it will be as usual, that is we will have a chance to get him or other characters...because in the last case i won't just collect 20k trooper points for that event, but more
    4 new toons, Trooper Eddie one of them --> 25% chance, the same you have with eternal soul
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    Oh yeah, let's nerf Gunner Corrupt Rescuer again, because she hasn't been nerfed enough in the past

As for Thorn talismans - you fix them then you nerf them. What is the point in players putting time & effort into aspects of the game only for them to be nerfed? May as well not bother!
    Yea, don’t see the reason to nerf GCR again either. Mine has been benched for some time, and we don’t see her all that much in the arena these days. She isn’t a problem for me.

Personally I don’t much care for the addition of thorn talisman. Arena has become a game of thorns, and luck on the proc rate. They do need a nerfing imo.

AoF is working as designed . He's not bugged, just a known synergy to be paired with a reviver. And a strategy to take out revivers before the bat. Imho.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    4 new toons, Trooper Eddie one of them --> 25% chance, the same you have with eternal soul
    Just because there are be four possible outcomes does not necessarily mean it's a 25% chance for each.
    They can set the odds at whatever they want; Eddie at 4% and the other three at 32% each.

Do we actually know that an eternal soul is evenly weighted? Has it been specifically mentioned by dev staff?
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    Is the dupe protection still scheduled to coincide with the release of Trooper Souls?

Percentages won't matter if you won't be pulling the same char twice from Eternal and Troopers souls.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Is the dupe protection still scheduled to coincide with the release of Trooper Souls?

Percentages won't matter if you won't be pulling the same char twice from Eternal and Troopers souls.
    Tell me about it! Clair, Wrath, EE, 8 dupes!!! No Beelz. Didn't know it was supposed to coincide.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 11-13-2017 at 12:51 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Thanks! So this means it does make sense saving trooper badges over 20k to try to get Trooper Eddie, unlike I read somewhere

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Tell me about it! Clair, Wrath, EE, 8 dupes!!! No Beelz. Didn't know it was supposed to coincide.
    I remember one of the devs mentioning something like that should be in place by the time trooper souls came out, but not sure if that is still going to happen.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619