Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Are you guys gonna adjust Cyborg’s stats? His Def and MR stay at 133 regardless of level and I also feel like his base attack and magic should be a little higher especially when compared to the assassin Eddie’s or even Aces attack. Speaking of Aces I think more of his moves should scale with his special stat and so should all of Cyborgs cause that’s the whole point of gunners is their normally insane special. I think both should get a bump to special especially since Rainmakers is now 751!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ericgallucci View Post
    Are you guys gonna adjust Cyborg’s stats? His Def and MR stay at 133 regardless of level and I also feel like his base attack and magic should be a little higher especially when compared to the assassin Eddie’s or even Aces attack. Speaking of Aces I think more of his moves should scale with his special stat and so should all of Cyborgs cause that’s the whole point of gunners is their normally insane special. I think both should get a bump to special especially since Rainmakers is now 751!
    Speaking of gunner Eddies...... Navigator's full powered basic attack is MUCH stronger then the full powered fury attack. Fury is like 2/3 the damage of the basic attack.

Cyborg really powers up with Skill Shards more than any of the other gunner Eddies.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-16-2017 at 04:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I know what you mean, Navigators basic with chance talismans plus a Magus Undead Rescuer for his passive will almost beat any round in the whole PVE with one attack Lmao.

OS
    iOS
    To clarify.... I think Navigator's Fury should be improved .... and NOT the basic skill nerfed! the basic is in line with other powered up basic Eddie skills. It's the fury that is sorely lacking.

OS
    Android
    Nonononono no nerfing his basic I swear to God. Navigator Eddie is my favorite Eddie that I've ever pulled. I mean, his Fury could be scaled up a bit in damage and PLEASE fix the timing on his future basic as it is pretty messed up.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

I'm not sure about the nerf to GCR's Titan Shield. It feels like there are enough toons with remove beneficial effect & permadeath abilities even amongst 3 start toons to render her extremely beatable. A big nerf to the shield might really cripple her usage.

Aside from that, a lot of interesting changes that have me thinking about different possible team combinations.

A few questions for Sparton:

• Any update on a fix for Aces High Eddie's Do Or Die not always inflicting Permadeath on foes with Endure?
    • You mentioned awhile back that there might be an "All Eddie" mode at some point...is this still in the plans and if so, is this a short term or longer term plan?

OS
    Android
    I was really expecting a maintenance update today. When do you think they are going to do the update and launch the next events getting impatient here. Every event gets us closer to Trooper Eddie.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    • Any update on a fix for Aces High Eddie's Do Or Die not always inflicting Permadeath on foes with Endure?
    • You mentioned awhile back that there might be an "All Eddie" mode at some point...is this still in the plans and if so, is this a short term or longer term plan?
    • Not sure if we have anything tracked for that Do Or Die problem. I've passed that along to our QA to investigate. Is there particular situations where you see that happen often (or not happen)?
    • The "All Eddie" mode is not something we're working on right now, but the demand for having more battle-ready Eddies will be integral to succeeding in the "unannounced game mode" that was teased in the preliminary notes.

OS
    Android
    Sparton is this new daily achievement glitch that is affecting a few people on the radar?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Sparton is this new daily achievement glitch that is affecting a few people on the radar?
    It will be fixed in the next app store update.