Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Any chance of revealing the eta for that update?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post

• Any update on a fix for Aces High Eddie's Do Or Die not always inflicting Permadeath on foes with Endure?

Isn't that what "Do or Die" is supposed to do??? That's what the description reads like.. regardless of buffs.. the shot tunnels through them and kills, permanently. Hence "Do or Die" it either misses, kills, or inflicts permadeath.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

I have Aces.... and I haven't noticed anything unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Any chance of revealing the eta for that update?
    Nothing to announce beyond the "towards the end of the month" that's in the preliminary tuning notes, no. We're looking in track to deliver when we have internally planned, but some crazy bug could be found that delays things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    • Not sure if we have anything tracked for that Do Or Die problem. I've passed that along to our QA to investigate. Is there particular situations where you see that happen often (or not happen)?
    • The "All Eddie" mode is not something we're working on right now, but the demand for having more battle-ready Eddies will be integral to succeeding in the "unannounced game mode" that was teased in the preliminary notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Isn't that what "Do or Die" is supposed to do??? That's what the description reads like.. regardless of buffs.. the shot tunnels through them and kills, permanently. Hence "Do or Die" it either misses, kills, or inflicts permadeath.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

I have Aces.... and I haven't noticed anything unexpected.
    When an enemy has endure, ghost, or perfect immortality, hitting them with Do or Die is supposed to inflict permadeath. This doesn't always happen though.

As far as specific situations, I've noticed it not working most often when endure is the only effect on an enemy. My early guess is that perhaps the move prioritizes removing a beneficial effect over turning the endure status to permadeath.

OS
    iOS
    Ahh okay.. NOT working when only Endure is present.. that's different than what I interpreted. i thought you were saying there was a problem with the way it is supposed to work.

Sorry.

I'll try and keep an eye on it now.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-17-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Banned
    Those braindead devs should rethink the perfect immunity. Otherwise the game will soon be more dead, then it is now. You can have the best team, but if opponet hast f.e. AoF with endure+perfect immunity => Game over.

Also their defense cheating is a joke, write finally why it is there and how it is calculated.

Also they should rethink selling ironite for random stuff - it is possible illegal in some countries (search for Battlefront 2).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Those braindead devs should rethink the perfect immunity. Otherwise the game will soon be more dead, then it is now. You can have the best team, but if opponet hast f.e. AoF with endure+perfect immunity => Game over.

Also their defense cheating is a joke, write finally why it is there and how it is calculated.

Also they should rethink selling ironite for random stuff - it is possible illegal in some countries (search for Battlefront 2).
    maybe you should rethink your braindead comments. i read this shit for months now and you are annoying . if the game is too stupid delete it... always complaining, offending and spreading bad vibritions is bad for the forum and the game. why do you think these comments will help anyone? they don't they are just stupid.

if you are too bad to figure things out don't blame the devs or the game. yes the game has it's problems but no reason to behave like an idiot for weeks and months in every single post. it's also boring as fuck.
    Last edited by slauki; 11-19-2017 at 12:33 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post

If it's so bad, why do not you go on with your life and get rid of the damn game? Or maybe insulting and talking shit is more productive?
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Banned
    @slauki: What will you do against an Angel of Strife with endure + perfect immunity???

OS
    Android
    Perfect Immunity is only 2 turns. Try surviving for that long.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.