Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Endure has almost never lasted it's full term on enemies in the battles I fight. People think it does, but just like most talisman buffs... 1 hit from the Clairvoyant or Allied General, or any number of debuff characters... one hit and it's gone. Perfect immunity does NOT prevent that.

Not to mention Void/Thorn shields....
    Perfect immunity does prevent removal, hence the title perfect, but only gunner Valkyrie can cast it to other teammates, and herr slauki has stated it is random.

OS
    iOS
    uhm.. from my experience Perfect Immunity prevents adding buffs (such as freeze, stun, burn, shock, def down, etc).... I've often removed buffs on characters with perfect immunity assigned. Seriously.. many PvP battles... always able to remove the Counter and Endure buffs even if Perfect Immunity is present. Even steal buffs such as Echo and Counter... so.. uhm.. yeah.

Perfect Immunity makes the toon immune to negative effects... not immune to attacks that remove buffs.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-20-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if you ask more strategical questions, you will get more support from the community...

Attachment 3969
    Impresive stats! Slauki. I got 94% offence when I went Eternal and i thought that was pretty good lol

Perfect Immunity makes the toon immune to negative effects... not immune to attacks that remove buffs.
    Not true.

The skill description says that it “blocks all harmful effects and prevents beneficial effects from being removed.”

So if you have really seen such a thing happening, we’ve got yet another bug to add to the long “to be fixed” list OR there are ways to get around it, like indirectly stunning a sentinel harpy (can’t think of a toon which would do such thing).

OS
    iOS
    Perhaps I'm wrong.

I've seen it twice this morning with perfect immunity.. removing endure and/or counter. (and Void/Thorn Shields remove those as well).

And Sentinel Harpy has a passive that won't allow it to be stunned, so Immunity, perfect or otherwise, has nothing to do with situations like that.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

I've seen it twice this morning with perfect immunity.. removing endure and/or counter. (and Void/Thorn Shields remove those as well).

And Sentinel Harpy has a passive that won't allow it to be stunned, so Immunity, perfect or otherwise, has nothing to do with situations like that.
    No,no. the harpy was just another example of a character that should be un-stunable, yet she can be stunned...

OS
    iOS
    oh.. I haven't seen that. Unless, of course, your'e referring to disabling passives, then she can be stunned.

I think we’ve just figured it out together...

It’s actually the same thing in both cases: They can get removed (and harpy stunned) by an “effect” not a “skill”. As you said-it’s the void shield and harpy can be stunned by shock...

so none of us was wrong

OS
    iOS
    Right.. effects... not skills I guess I didn't make that clear. So I was wrong for not being more explicit.

You can remove effects such as Endure, Immunity, Counter with other effects such as debuff and shields - even IF the character has Perfect Immunity. You merely can't use a skill to remove an effect where Perfect Immunity is present. Effects will alter effects. But skills won't alter effects, or effect alter skills.

1 hit from the Clairvoyant or Allied General, or any number of debuff characters... one hit and it's gone. Perfect immunity does NOT prevent that.

Not to mention Void/Thorn shields....
    ... Even steal buffs such as Echo and Counter... so.. uhm.. yeah.

Well, it’s just that you yourself have on a numerous occasions mentioned that you can perform removing and even stealing buffs with ATTACKS not talisman effects...