OS
    iOS

Any one else missing Dalylight Saving Time?

I'm in the central time zone of the US. The game used to reset at 7pm. Since we dropped back an hour last weekend it now resets at 6pm. That hour of 6 to 7pm was a prime playing hour for me! I sent a lot of trooper badges during that hour.

I managed to keep up with it mostly this week, but today I missed a lot of my troopers as I just couldn't get to playing until about 5:15. Sorry to anyone I missed.

I've installed this game on my I-Pod now to help out too, as I'm on my cell a lot for my job. However, on a Saturday, with a house and a life to deal with, having this game on 100 devices wouldn't have helped.

Again, apologies.

Thanks,
    Z
    Last edited by Zerynx; 11-12-2017 at 02:06 AM.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Hey Z,

I love the extra hour. I grind out Troopers first then do what I need to after. No worries if you don't get to everyone. NF really needs to address Trooper usage, but they refuse to...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Hey Z,

I love the extra hour. I grind out Troopers first then do what I need to after. No worries if you don't get to everyone. NF really needs to address Trooper usage, but they refuse to...
    Yeah man, I can't wait for the Trooper change. Truth be told, it's pretty much the Trooper grind I do every day. I really don't have time for anything beyond that most days a week. It's fun to actually "play" the game the one or two days a week I have time for it..... but there are 10000 threads on that. Wasn't the intent of this one.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    To be fair, just deal with it. It reset at 2 am here and now at 1 am, people will play from different timezones and some will benefit more or less from it.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Same here, play from CET, reset atm as winter time has begun, 1 am. For me it’s better as I don’t get to bed so early and can now play some troopers before sleeping time. As Browno said, for some it’s good, for some not so good. But don’t worry Zerynx, you’ve been a very reliable trooper for a long time and I know you play whenever it’s possible!
    Cheers \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Same here, play from CET, reset atm as winter time has begun, 1 am. For me it’s better as I don’t get to bed so early and can now play some troopers before sleeping time. As Browno said, for some it’s good, for some not so good. But don’t worry Zerynx, you’ve been a very reliable trooper for a long time and I know you play whenever it’s possible!
    Cheers \m/
    Thanks GotN I appreciate it. (Said as I'm panic playing trying to get everyone knocked out today. I've got 15 min, I think I'll make it!! ) - LOL
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    I wish it was that early for us in the UK but here we have got a better situation as usually had to stay up until 1 am playing but now it is 12 midnight so not as bad for us in the UK.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496