Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    A "Legacy of the Beast" tour sounds perfect!! That means a lot of related events next year and, who knows, maybe we can have some real prizes around here, I'm thinking of concert tickets, of course, but there are also some other possible rewards.

Too bad that there's no romanian date, but that is expected, the closest city for me would be Zagreb, Croatia, that's at 800 km... we'll see.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    A "Legacy of the Beast" tour sounds perfect!! That means a lot of related events next year and, who knows, maybe we can have some real prizes around here, I'm thinking of concert tickets, of course, but there are also some other possible rewards.

Too bad that there's no romanian date, but that is expected, the closest city for me would be Zagreb, Croatia, that's at 800 km... we'll see.
    Which would be in arena Zagreb that is 3 km from my place, and a second show in that arena and let me just put a bug into some hearing ears, backstage pass would be cute. And if don slauki joins me to that show we'll need two of those.

>(No further countries will be added to this touring schedule)

So now not only does the game disappoint me, the band feels the need to as well?

...goddamnit.

OS
    Android
    "The concept for the Legacy Of The Beast World Tour was inspired by Maiden’s mobile game and comic book of the same name and the stage set design will feature a number of different but interlocking “worlds” with a set list covering a large selection of Eighties material with a handful of surprises from later albums to add diversity."

Oh man, Iron Maiden is gonna get to Night City before we do.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Oh man, Iron Maiden is gonna get to Night City before we do.
    Hahaha! That's hilarious. Anyway, hope we end up getting a US tour next summer... I love the sound of old material.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android

if you decide to go to zagreb inform us, we can create a nice forum party there.

Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Which would be in arena Zagreb that is 3 km from my place, and a second show in that arena and let me just put a bug into some hearing ears, backstage pass would be cute. And if don slauki joins me to that show we'll need two of those.
    two backstage passes with alcohol and some valkyrie chicks please

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

Sounds easier to do than me. Closest gig for me is only 15,317 km away. Hopefully when the tour continues into 2019 they'll hit Australia then, else this will be the first Iron Maiden tour I'll have missed.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Wow, that venue it is quite close to you... good to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if you decide to go to zagreb inform us, we can create a nice forum party there. two backstage passes with alcohol and some valkyrie chicks please
    Well, now I want to go there even more, it would be a nice pleasure meeting you two and witness a IM concert for the first time; its too early to say 100% sure, but I'll try to do my best for that.

...and I'd prefer a pass without alcohol (as I'll be probably the driver) and a random mayan priestess.

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Sounds easier to do than me. Closest gig for me is only 15,317 km away. Hopefully when the tour continues into 2019 they'll hit Australia then, else this will be the first Iron Maiden tour I'll have missed.
    Since you've said that, it is easier. Last time they were at 150 kms from my place, I wasn't been able to attend and missed them. This might be the closest one for me. And probably they'll hit Australia soon.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Sup! I know I'm new on the forums, and as a returning player I have so far only saw improvements on the game, but since I do have a little of an experience on coding for games, I can tell you that the speed of bug fixing on this game is above average to be honest, and the devs/pr are doing a nice good on my opinion, just the fact that we have a preliminary balance post, prior to any changes is a rare thing this days (go check any assassin's creed game, that series have became a bug fest/no support for a long time now, just an example that even the triple A titles deliver a bad experience, which is not the case here.)

So if they keep doing events, and still getting the game fixed on the background its fine by me.

And yeah there are some bugs/issues that "bugged" me... (like the no ending to the game, when I beat The Beast for the first time, no cutscenes, no pop-ups, not even a thanks for playing.)

Look, I'm not saying that you are right or wrong, plz don't get me wrong, I'm just trowing my opinion regarding the speed they fix bugs, and overall the only thing that is bugged beyond fixing, like really bugged ATM, is my luck... 25+ summoners souls and not a single crap 4*... just dupe 3*s...

Cheers!!! Ed.
    You're joking right????
    There is an uncountable amount of bugs. Play PVP for an hour, and pay attention. Play BNW for an hour and pay attention. I bet you'll notice at least 5 bugs.

Like someone else mentioned, AoF and Prisoner... Someone stole my AoF's passive yesterday. The toons that "take damage for allies" passive is NEVER disabled vs a prisoner. Just two examples of "WTF JUST HAPPENED!!!!" situations.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572