Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Satellite 15 literally gives us nothing

I've been paying close attention to the "rewards" from satellite 15 for two days now.
    First thing every time, I'm full on SOT. Press claim and I get "5 SOT and 2095 gold"
    I look up, 80 sot still.
    Maybe the next one will update it. Claim again, "2095 gold and 5 SOT" again.
    Nothing. Gold didn't change, SOT didn't change.

Same exact thing again this morning except it gave me a 1* purple evo shard (I'm not gonna try to keep track there...)

I'd also like to mention it has froze the game 3 times.

Pay attention guys, let me know if it actually rewards you what it says. Especially if it says you get a skillshard. (i've never seen one from it)
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Never seen a skill shard before, but I did receive 5 legendary fragments for the first time. That's pretty cool.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Never seen a skill shard before, but I did receive 5 legendary fragments for the first time. That's pretty cool.
    But did you actually get them? I haven't got anything that it says I do in the past 2 days...

I've really been trying to be positive, but i've encountered more bugs than ever this past week. "encountered an error" at least 4 times a day now. It wasn't that bad for me before. Plus some very odd glitches in PvP that are just outrageous. Every time it seems to be getting better it gets way worse.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I've gotten rare fragments, a skill shard, talismans.. they are rare and I never expect them, most often it's just some gold or a soul or a rune stone, maybe a shard, and SOT/SOW

But still it's free.. why bitch about it???? I mean come on.. it's not like it costs you ANYTHING to just tap it every once in a while. Heck allow notifications on iOS devices and you'll even be alerted when you can collect.

I think it's a great feature and you are being an ungrateful douche for complaining about it. It's like yelling at your grandmother for only sending you $5 in your birthday card rather than $20. fucking entitled much?
    Last edited by Yup; 11-15-2017 at 06:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    But did you actually get them? I haven't got anything that it says I do in the past 2 days...

I've really been trying to be positive, but i've encountered more bugs than ever this past week. "encountered an error" at least 4 times a day now. It wasn't that bad for me before. Plus some very odd glitches in PvP that are just outrageous. Every time it seems to be getting better it gets way worse.
    I do recall seeing them in the BoS. Well with the next update being close to released, fingers crossed that it will fix some of the bugs.

In my opinion, I believe it will be released on the 18th, since the last two months of them saying "Expecting a release at the end of the month" both dates have fallen on the 19th. I predict the 18th because it would likely be the same day where The Bugle Sounds starts. Since it's all on a Saturday, we would get the update, the Trooper Soul, and the arena event bundled up in one day.

Of course that's just a theory anyways. It would have to come before Cyborg Monday, which obviously seems to be on the 27th. So if it starts on the 19th, we'd have possibly a week to do PvP battles and then cap the month off on that Monday.

That also means that the Dark Rituals Celebration would happen sometime between today and Saturday.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I do recall seeing them in the BoS. Well with the next update being close to released, fingers crossed that it will fix some of the bugs.

In my opinion, I believe it will be released on the 18th, since the last two months of them saying "Expecting a release at the end of the month" both dates have fallen on the 19th. I predict the 18th because it would likely be the same day where The Bugle Sounds starts. Since it's all on a Saturday, we would get the update, the Trooper Soul, and the arena event bundled up in one day.

Of course that's just a theory anyways. It would have to come before Cyborg Monday, which obviously seems to be on the 27th. So if it starts on the 19th, we'd have possibly a week to do PvP battles and then cap the month off on that Monday.

That also means that the Dark Rituals Celebration would happen sometime between today and Saturday.
    At this point all I care about is playability. If there wasn't an event for another year I wouldn't care. I'm sick of time wasted for nothing. First it freezes, there's another 5 minutes of reloading the game. Then it encounters an error, another 5 minutes of reloading. Over and over and fucking over again.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Uninstall and reinstall. Cleared up 95% of the freezes I was experiencing. Especially those related to pop up alerts in the game - S15, Daily award, trooper alert., sacrifice rewards, etc. Thus far this month, the only freezes I've seen is an occasional arena freeze. But then, I avoid the freeze/golden son thing if possible too.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-15-2017 at 06:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Uninstall and reinstall. Cleared up 95% of the freezes I was experiencing. Especially those related to pop up alerts in the game - S15, Daily award, trooper alert., sacrifice rewards, etc. Thus far this month, the only freezes I've seen is an occasional area freeze. But then, I avoid the freeze/golden son thing if possible too.
    Now that could be helpful. Thank you for that, I'll try it.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I wish they’d at least get rid of the talismans that drop from it. Can’t sell them(without going to another menu), don’t need them. Even beginning players can get them elsewhere very easily.

Ok add lightning, zone and rage, and I’d be ok with it.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I'd be good with that.. add the "we never actually drop them" talismans to S15.