Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

ABSOLUTELY FECKING AWESOME DUDES (and DUDETTES).......

I have just witnessed something completely unbelievable today. While in the arena fighting (imagine that eh?) I watched the red angel have 3 or was it 4 turns and then the dim reaper went 2 or 3 times also and HELLS bells man than another character went twice... OH wait that was cause they killed a character on my side never mind that....

Yes I am using "The Prisoner" (who is #666 not #6 but again I digress) yes the red angel had a kill... But for the love of god can we fix this freaking bug.

This is a KNOWN issue for at least 6 months now. And it WAS fixed 7 months ago. Than it got rebroken. Figure it out people. Or is it that a senior bean counter is not allowing time for bug fixes because he is too focused on keeping the team on time under budget and all the rest so he gets his bonuses?

And all this is at the expense of game quality. Game quality goes down players leave and stop spending money. Which causes budgets to shrink which causes people to get let go.... and its all because work wasn't authorized to maintain game quality.

OS
    Android
    Hey guess what the prisoner has been mostly fixed.... Part that hasn't been fixed is characters with passive abilities will potentially have them kick in on the 2nd round. Which doesn't make sense at all. If they don't have em in the first round they shouldn't have em in the second.

Now for a few more items....

Red angel is still mucked up. Especially with the first kill effect causing extra turns. It seems like I saw it trigger but allowed characters to take the first turn and then take an extra turn.

Freeze and stun effects are mucked up also. Blue Corrupt Rescuer really shouldn't be freezing everyone virtually every time (yeah 75% chance is a little freaking high don't ya think?). And Corrupt General is also having the same issue where he is stunning 3 or 4 characters virtually every time with a max of 42%... geez 42 versus 75... little different eh?

Another glitch that has also shown up is in the strike talisman. It appears to be firing wrong or being triggered for no reason. It also seems to be having the reflect issues we were having with shields bouncing attacks back and forth but in this case triggering it. Seems to be mostly random there and only going once or twice though.

OS
    Android
    yes his passive is broken, but this sounds like the aof had echoes...they can cause him to attack 3-4 times did you check the talisman setup?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Didn't check that and I will watch for that. But I don't think that was it. Seen a little too much odd with that character recently. And when all the characters went twice yeah glitch I think.

OS
    iOS
    Counterstrike now seems to be released not only when you attack, but also when your shield reflects damage. This leads to endless numbers of counterstrikes. Red Buzz frequently turns these on his own team.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Counterstrike now seems to be released not only when you attack, but also when your shield reflects damage. This leads to endless numbers of counterstrikes. Red Buzz frequently turns these on his own team.
    Yeah, NF adviced us not to use block with counter until this bug is fixed. So my red buzz is like my beloved most time champions roaring wave shit forever!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I had a good one yesterday. Had an Assassin CotD have about 10 extra turns one after another. At one point I shouted out "you cheating little bastard" but then just started laughing at the comedy of what I was watching.

He hasn't got 4 red slots has he? I never thought about Echo talismans. He only normally gets an extra turn on a kill as well doesn't he (I don't have him to check)?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I had a good one yesterday. Had an Assassin CotD have about 10 extra turns one after another. At one point I shouted out "you cheating little bastard" but then just started laughing at the comedy of what I was watching.

He hasn't got 4 red slots has he? I never thought about Echo talismans. He only normally gets an extra turn on a kill as well doesn't he (I don't have him to check)?
    Like you said: impossible to set 4 echoes on him cause he has 3 violette slots and gets extra turn only for a kill. Your team must have been biiig 🤣 use my red buzz nevertheless in pvp. Sometimes he attacks a teammate up to 3 times in a row and sometimes even kills hisself with that. I’m just laughing bout it too, cause otherwise I would go mad 🤪
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post

i think that's a day one bug. but since he is so rare and not many are using him it's not on the radar of the devs. has something to do with specific shields and his passive.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Your team must have been biiig 🤣
    Not really. He was a L50 player so the CotD didn't hit as hard as it can. Still wiped out my team eventually with all those extra turns though.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i think that's a day one bug. but since he is so rare and not many are using him it's not on the radar of the devs. has something to do with specific shields and his passive.
    That would explain it then. Thanks slauki
    Game ID: Andy-4743