OS
    Android

Angry Unfortunately this game is starting to remind me a LOT of another game......

I think the following video might sum it up for a lot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6fpLA9zSQ

Now the fun part is there are 20 intros there for 20 various seasons and spin offs and all the rest. Note I do not play pokemon and never have. But there seems to be a general story line involved in all of them. Catch em all cause why not and there is a reason too and there are different quests involving specific ones and there also happens to be something called a "STORY LINE". Something we are seriously lacking I might add.

So there are definitely some aspects of this game that are really starting to get annoying and extraordinarily annoying. For starters I don't want to catch them all. I don't have time to level them plus they aren't necessarily any better than other existing characters. Plus the absolute bullshit involved in the "events" is out of control. Said events are for the most part borderline feasible without spending actual money. But the trade off is a large quantity of time is required instead. Ridiculous amounts of time, not just large. Kinda like what it took to get both the trickster and other yellow fat thing. Some people got them both from pure luck of getting 50 fragment drops. Most of us didn't. And the time and resources required to grind it out were annoying.

This brings me to the current month of events.... I notice that all characters got brought back from Halloween... not enough people collect shards to get them or something??? So you had to start giving away free event souls or what??? And top that off with a 2X chance on regular rare soul shards... okies.. 2X what... if the chance is 2% 2X that is 4% so not a really significant change.

Oh and nice job of putting the Alchemist in the fragment collection stuff. Except that they are only available with a full vortex in the sacrifice chamber. And let me guess it is also a limited time item? I don't know about anyone else but considering how rare 5* drops are anymore it takes awhile to fill up the vortex. Even if your leveling characters it still takes awhile...

So my biggest question is, Have we hit the wall with development of this game or is it actually going to expand and continue on the story line and go someplace. Because if it isn't going to have a storyline expansion there is absolutely zero point in continuing to play. Because all that is left is events to collect new characters... daily tasks... pvp tasks... missions... and wait these are all grind tasks.

And we all know about the only way to really get ahead (especially in events) is those micro-transactions. And yeah I have spent money on this game a long time ago. But not even going to consider spending any more unless the game starts going somewhere other than lather rinse repeat.....

OS
    Android
    Fuckin love this guy!!!! Canadian ofc! Business as usual 4 NF. Latest downdate introduced more bugs/freezes/crashes/pauses/stutters than it solved! They can't fix shit! Game is dying a slow & painful death. Running out of fans & no gamer will stick around. 5k eternals back it up! Or top 25 with no refills cuz NO ONE IS PLAYING!!! Oh wait, released in Japan??? Who's the fuckin genius behind that? Most technologically advanced race on the planet & they think they're gunna play this bugged 2 shit game??? Brilliant!!! Give us 20 more slots & introduce 40 new toons! Not only can they not program/develop, but their math sucks 2! Almost 4got, of the 40 new toons, 99% suck! But they'll OP a few in hopes we shard em, then nerf em. That's the NF way...morons!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Pretty sure the alchemist is not time limited, however, much of the OP is spot-on. Current event has been especially annoying because "2x chance" is so vague - we've never been given any indication of what the percentages are to begin with, which is probably because they're exceedingly and off-puttingly low. Cashed 46 rare G/A souls yesterday and not a single 5* despite the event...

Meanwhile the game stutters and pauses much worse than I've ever seen it do, combat bugs with several characters linger on, and feels like core annoyances like grinding troopers or selling excess materials have made no progress.

I can't say I put that much money into the game and I don't regret buying a few things to show some support, but that was last year. Now I simply don't believe anything in the game is worth real cash anymore because I'm frequently disappointed or annoyed by it - games are supposed to be fun! If everyone starts thinking like that, then it won't be long before the doors close. That would be a shame.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Hallowed Eddie from a G/A Soul will be my next “Thank You” purchase from NF. Not before.

The amount of Ironite, Souls, Gold, Sacrifices and time spent on all these events that have not yielded up a single new core toon is ridiculous. Purely back to hoarding for whatever reason. I do love passing time watching Eddie kill shit, but I am almost at the point of overload on getting nothing for time, money and effort. I’ve spent close to $300 on this game since it’s release, and I haven’t minded helping the cause, but you can only throw shit at me so long, before I decide to call it quits.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Have I mentioned how appropriate this is recently?