OS
    Android

Needs some high level advice

Looking for some high level end game advice. Is there any 5* toons that are worth keeping dupes of? I have 3 nomad, 2 corrupt general, 2 allied generals, 3 Pharaoh Dog kings, and 2 Prisoners. Usually I have no problem dropping 5* eddies or dupes of Eternals for sacrifice or almost any 4*. But I am always hesitant to get rid of any 5* star because I know how rare they are. I want to take advantage for this event and I am so close to getting the last vortex fill I need to get the alchemist I just don't know if its worth giving up any of these high level toons or not for it. I think 3 nomads could have potential and 3 PDK could be as annoying as hell in the arena to go against so I think I should keep them. I am thinking the smart move is to dump one of each general and as much as I hate to do it my extra prisoner (why is there not a trade system). If there is any high level end gamers that could lend their advice I would highly appreciate it. Also I am hoping I don't have to drop them all to complete this I just want to know which are the most expendable I am thinking the order is Corrupt first then Allied then the prisoner mostly because I just don't want to let that second one go since he is so rare.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    My impression in PVP always is that teams which use the same character twice or even three times are much easier to beat. Even when Wrath was still really powerful, only a few tried to set up teams with two or three of him in it. Those who did changed their characters pretty quickly. I guess from that, they have not been successful.
    Sick-6808