OS
    iOS

Grim reaper or Trooper Eddie

which one to upgrade with skill shards?

OS
    Android
    I am not so familiar with Trooper Eddie, but personally i would go for GRE first.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    to be honest buddy, i would save my shards and wait for a real usefull toon. i like both eddies (gre a bit more) but i don't use them at all. that's why i would keep the shards for the next toons. i checked your roster, and you have good toons sharded, so i cannot see someone who is worth the shards at the moment.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you very much and happy new year

OS
    Android
    after watching surfingwithdjes video for garden on fear level 10 i would go for grim reaper if i would be planning to play the red BNW dungeon in the future

check it out;
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...eo-competition

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    after watching surfingwithdjes video for garden on fear level 10 i would go for grim reaper if i would be planning to play the red BNW dungeon in the future

check it out;
    i'm using only GrE and because i always don't loot real good eddies: VH and Navigator
    My trooper is fully sharded but i regret for now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

check it out;
    I agree with Slauki. I find GRE to be the best Eddie in BNW for dealing with the Dragon Kings. Slash and Harrow are very helpful in getting rid of the shields and both have a chance to reset. Plus Harrow provides healing, which is pretty helpful. GRE isn't the best Eddie to get though some of the waves to get to the Dragon King; but once you are there, I find I use him to close out every time.

Also, and this is just how I play, if you have two toons that you want to shard, pick one and shard it. Don't wait for that VHE or Nav Eddie. You will get Skill Shards using your GRE, and it will enhance your game play. Then, if you do pull one of the other toons, work up to getting him sharded.

GRE is a true 5 star Eddie IMHO. He was my second fully sharded Eddie and I don't regret it one bit. As noted, I use him often.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    I agree with Slauki. I find GRE to be the best Eddie in BNW for dealing with the Dragon Kings. Slash and Harrow are very helpful in getting rid of the shields and both have a chance to reset. Plus Harrow provides healing, which is pretty helpful. GRE isn't the best Eddie to get though some of the waves to get to the Dragon King; but once you are there, I find I use him to close out every time.

Also, and this is just how I play, if you have two toons that you want to shard, pick one and shard it. Don't wait for that VHE or Nav Eddie. You will get Skill Shards using your GRE, and it will enhance your game play. Then, if you do pull one of the other toons, work up to getting him sharded.

GRE is a true 5 star Eddie IMHO. He was my second fully sharded Eddie and I don't regret it one bit. As noted, I use him often.
    it is the best blue eddie for me
    I play all troopers all days.