Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Eddies

OS
    Android

Favorite Eddies

Hey Guys I'm just wondering who everyone's favorite to use is? Whether its because he hits hard or looks cool, or whatever?!

For me it's trooper. He's always been my favorite, and it seemed like forever for them to release him lol. Not only do I have him tattooed on me for the past 10 years, but they actually did a great job on him. All of his attacks are awesome!
    Second for me is Edward the great, simply because he looks freaking badass. And he knows it! Can't wait to be able to shard him... (This is gonna be a few months at least unfortunately...)
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Man it's hard to pick my favorite Eddie. Between Vampire Hunter and King Edward they both have proven to me that they look great and have great attacks.

Can't wait for Virtual Xi Eddie to come out. Could just be me but he reminds me of clowns in that image. Would love an Eddie who throws cards and smoke bombs and stuff at his opponents. And instead of being the generic Eddie cry he would zap in laughing like the joker or something.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Well, I have a few favourite Eddies in 3 separate categories:
    -Looks
    -Practicality
    -Fun

In terms of looks, Trooper Eddie has my vote. He's a classic piece of Maiden artwork, and his design really reflects the original work.

Practicality wise, I'd say Navigator. He deals quite decent damage to all targets, and has a nice array of buffs for him and his allies.

The most fun Eddie to use, in my opinion, is Storm Eddie. Random damage is fun, and he actually has some nice utility, as well.

Just my opinion(s).
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Well, I have a few favourite Eddies in 3 separate categories:
    -Looks
    -Practicality
    -Fun

In terms of looks, Trooper Eddie has my vote. He's a classic piece of Maiden artwork, and his design really reflects the original work.

Practicality wise, I'd say Navigator. He deals quite decent damage to all targets, and has a nice array of buffs for him and his allies.

The most fun Eddie to use, in my opinion, is Storm Eddie. Random damage is fun, and he actually has some nice utility, as well.

Just my opinion(s).
    Tough question, for looks and Maiden fandom it will be Cyborg as I got into Maiden when Somewhere in Time came out.

For PVP it has to be VHE, looks cool, hits well and has heal and revive....

Big fan of Trooper, King Ed and Navigator as well....

Tough choice ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Nav is the star of my show. Use him for auto farming and in the arena. If I paid toons he'd make the most $$$.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Navigator is without a doubt the most useful all around. But my favorites by Looks/Concept are Coalgiver, Viking (he just looks so badass), Trooper and Pharaoh. I would love some more old school album Eddies, like Seventh Son and Piece of Mind.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Sweet! I still need navigator, but totally agree with you guys. He is the all around badass, looks practicality and fun! I'm glad I have several troopers who have him as champ at least haha
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

Rainmaker Eddie, bar none. Based off one of my favourite songs, and his look comes from the very vague cover of that, and so far they took away most of the nerf that hit him last year.

Trooper Eddie looks pretty great and he has some fun moves.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Rainmaker Eddie, bar none. Based off one of my favourite songs, and his look comes from the very vague cover of that, and so far they took away most of the nerf that hit him last year.

Trooper Eddie looks pretty great and he has some fun moves.
    I've been having a blast with trooper. I have echo and advantage talismans on him. When using his fury I get an extra turn most of the time, and because of the extra turns his fury refills super fast making me invincible for most of each battle. It's pretty fun lol

I wish I had rainmaker!
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Vampire Hunter for battle... Trooper on visual.