Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Banned
    If Trooper Eddie used Spur and the allies gained Counterstrike, you don't see the buff.

OS
    iOS
    Arena isn’t unplayable, but 2/10 I’ve had to force quit because of buttons disappearing. Odd bugs happening. No extra turn from AOF (no prisoner either team), my Dog got an extra turn once without AOF On team, I don’t have echo talis on him. One lock up last night after VHE revived. Several toons doing things they don’t have Talisman or the ability to do. Etc.
    Last edited by Monte47; 11-25-2017 at 03:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    Well I said I'd post a screenshot next time the game freezes so this is what happened. Couldn't get farmereddie his points because of this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    No worries Amarthir. Happens to all of us.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    No worries Amarthir. Happens to all of us.
    Interestingly enough, after writing that post I restarted the game and your trooper was still playable, like the game didn't save anything when it froze.

If it did that every time we had an error I'm sure things would be a bit better.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Ha right on. I noticed that on a few rare occasions as well and I seem to recall Sparton mentioning them working on improvements in that area. Hopefully a sign of better things to come in regards to trooper use.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Yes, I have seen this as well. Very annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by todd View Post
    anyone else finding it difficult to determine when one of your troopers last played? The update indicated that it would more accurately show when a trooper last played PVP, and that is fine. But when I look to see if I have any troopers that I can let go, to pick up a request, all have the same passage of time. I know that is not accurate as my daughter has not played in a month since she got a new phone. I did a little testing and I think it is actually showing when I last played PVP, and not the trooper.

OS
    iOS
    Spartan,

Just a few minutes ago against Shaolinlando. My Prisoner just got killed while invisible.
    Also, VH killed even though UR-W was very much alive before and after attack. Prisoner on my team, but No passive blocker on his team.

OS
    iOS
    Garden of Dismay X, locked up after Assassin Undead Rescuer with Immortal Talisman revived.

Side note, I apologize to my troopers, travelled over thanksgiving, so was gone for two days and didn’t get everyone done. , Also, because of lock ups, have lost points for a couple of you.

Edit: and, it happened again. Undead revives, game dead.

Edit 2: in the arena, was able to stun a toon that had immunity, was taunted while I had immunity, and void shields don’t really seem to be working imo.
    Last edited by Monte47; 11-25-2017 at 07:48 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Viking Eddie - Endure Buff, once applied NEVER goes away even though he can be killed.

Shield graphics often do not go away once the shield is gone, leaving the spinning emblems which have no effect.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..