Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    If thats the case I am ready to give up this week put up a cheap defense and let people wrack up the wins against me. There is no defense against random free turns for an entire team. I wanted to see if this is happening for everyone who has AOF on their defense or this glitch is only working on a select few.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    If thats the case I am ready to give up this week put up a cheap defense and let people wrack up the wins against me. There is no defense against random free turns for an entire team. I wanted to see if this is happening for everyone who has AOF on their defense or this glitch is only working on a select few.
    Nothin new, no secret, heavy hitters + AoF=cheap ass wins!!! Just had ur AoF grant 2 entire team extra turns. Then an error. How'd it look on ur end cuz we fiqured it out b4 that u don't get the hold but I got the loss of match & win streak!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I have two attacks from you in the past twenty minutes one I got a hold and the other you got the victory.
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I have two attacks from you in the past twenty minutes one I got a hold and the other you got the victory.
    Yep, so it worked correctly this time...the win/loss I mean. AoF should be banned from arena! Kinda important bug! Y I won't put it on defense. Use it on offense alot & it's bugged the opposite. Half the time u don't get the extra turn until the last kill??? Targeting the proper toon 2.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    I knew he would grant when he was revived which I didn't think was too bad because there are plenty of ways around that. But just random granting of extra turns like this is nuts honestly they need to just change his passive to something else. This extra turn BS is terrible and needs to be done away with. Its a shame that when it came to the decision between leaving broken mechanic in or having it not work at all they sided with leaving it in. I think I will change my defense for this event and let the free wins commence.
    JJJ-5111

OS
    Android
    I knew he would grant when he was revived which I didn't think was too bad because there are plenty of ways around that. But just random granting of extra turns like this is nuts honestly they need to just change his passive to something else. This extra turn BS is terrible and needs to be done away with. Its a shame that when it came to the decision between leaving broken mechanic in or having it not work at all they sided with leaving it in. I think I will change my defense for this event and let the free wins commence.
    NF seems to fix bugs that benefit themselves not the players. They actually hired a new guy who they said fixed this??? Fuckin hate when people put in shit defense, makes me feel cheap!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 11-26-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Its just for this event, next week will put up a good defense again. I think I have top 10 arena enough lately. Its not even a challenge to top 25 any more.
    JJJ-5111

OS
    Android
    Its just for this event, next week will put up a good defense again. I think I have top 10 arena enough lately. Its not even a challenge to top 25 any more.
    Cuz no ones playin! Top 25 2 weeks ago...zero refills! Walked away yesterday with an hour 2 go. Not cuz of bugs/freezes/crashes but cuz every fuckin list is 90% VHE...boring as shit! ♡ the start of the week, low ranks, lots of variety. Some can actually be challenging.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    yeah i remember he got revived before and then the whole team got an extra turn for no reason, his passive is really bugged as hell.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Fuckin hate when people put in shit defense, makes me feel cheap!
    Don‘t take this game too serious brother. I have one of those defenses set in PvP and last thing I want is you to feel cheap with it! For me it’s for tactical reasons and I also think it’s not shit but I want it to be a little fun as there is not much left of this with all the fucking bugs in this game! AND I think we can help each other with it especially in running PvP event as wins are guaranteed and there are no losses due to many PvP bugs. So everybody would have a great chance to get enough fragments for the assassin krim. I’ve seen many of those defenses today and many are fun to watch and play. Thanks to all who set them! Like i said, take it easy! Should all be about the fun!
    \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀