Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Lightbulb

Afternoon gals & guys

Played a bit today's night with a very FEW troopers and on my own - feared to use more troopers in such unstable environment and so conditions the game has right now... Saw a LOT of the latest changes which supposed to be good and turned out a bit different as planned I guess... Shiny outside with beatiful loading screens, and totally messy, unpredictable inside... It happens every single update... Frankly saying just got bored even to comment every single issue I've encountered... As I don't see any fancy right now of playing and furthermore wasting my time in search what's gone bad - I am granting myself the days off of LOTB until the most of the current flops won't be fixed to make the game at least so-so playable...

The message should be loud and clear: everytime while buggy game will become even more worse - I WILL reduce my time spent... I am NOT gonna force myself wasting any more hours upon something being broken... Starting from now on - day #1

I will keep my eye on things going, though...

Have a nice day, everyone!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Sparton, is the frontier coins/store feature meant to be the "dupe protection for eternals" that was talked about? Or is there another update that will ensure you get each eternal before getting a dupe?
    I was wondering this. I was led to believe something was being put in place so you didn't get dupes when opening Trooper and Eternal Souls. I had enough resources to get 2 Trooper Souls today and both of them gave me Bastion. Bit pissed off about that to be honest but RNG is RNG (although it is wearing extremely thin with me now how poor my RNG luck is - not sure how much longer I can put up with it to be honest).
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I was wondering this. I was led to believe something was being put in place so you didn't get dupes when opening Trooper and Eternal Souls. I had enough resources to get 2 Trooper Souls today and both of them gave me Bastion. Bit pissed off about that to be honest but RNG is RNG (although it is wearing extremely thin with me now how poor my RNG luck is - not sure how much longer I can put up with it to be honest).
    Same. Able to obtain 2 trooper souls and dropped 2 warlords; hoping for the Eddie Trooper. With the amount of game play we all do and for some money spent, it is a bit frustrating that dupes occur, at least with the harder to get souls. Surprised coding is not in place to prevent it but I guess it keeps the money flowing. Back to the grind.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusGR View Post
    Same. Able to obtain 2 trooper souls and dropped 2 warlords; hoping for the Eddie Trooper. With the amount of game play we all do and for some money spent, it is a bit frustrating that dupes occur, at least with the harder to get souls. Surprised coding is not in place to prevent it but I guess it keeps the money flowing. Back to the grind.
    In about three and a half weeks, assuming you keep grinding Trooper points every week, you're guaranteed to get Trooper Eddie. Either you pull one from your next Trooper Soul or you'll get him guaranteed with the Frontier Coins you've accumulated. It sucks to wait, but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Trooper Event is a shame! It's only for people without a job, playing 24/7.

20k trooper badges to get 1(!) Trooper Soul with the chance of 25% to get Trooper Eddie...
    A lot of us had been stockpiling Trooper badges for the past 6 months or more in anticipation of Trooper Eddie's arrival. The Devs also told us at least a month in advance that we would need possibly as many as 40,000 Trooper badges.

If you play through all 50 of your Troopers per day for two weeks, reaching 20,000 will be no problem. This offer is not exclusive to the current event, so you can take your time.

Collecting frontier coins??? 20 Eternal fragments a week, but we need 300 fragments to get 3 souls to get 300 frontier coins...right?

15 weeks???

Did I miss something?
    Heh, I think so. Both Eternal Souls and Trooper Souls give you Frontier Coins. Getting Trooper Eddie with Frontier Coins before Christmas should be very do-able.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    In about three and a half weeks, assuming you keep grinding Trooper points every week, you're guaranteed to get Trooper Eddie. Either you pull one from your next Trooper Soul or you'll get him guaranteed with the Frontier Coins you've accumulated. It sucks to wait, but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
    True, just need another 100 coins at this point so yes, a bit of hope for sure. It's the selfish side that sees it differently .

Ill keep running my troopers daily nonetheless.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    Android
    Trooper Souls event was a good idea... that's all I can say for this event. I got 3 out of the 4 new troopers, only missing the Russian babe but the game is almost unplayable, too many freezes in PVP and BNW. Before I could at least play GOL IX now it freezes same as lvl X, if a toon is revived the game freezes right a way... this is no gooda! And all these changes to the screen play and the fonts! There is a saying: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
    And now from my point of view, the dev team had time to make all those unnecessary changes and along with them introduced more problems but didn't have time to fix the old bugs... again, no gooda!
    No wander that more and more old players are leaving. The game turns into a constant grind and new characters collecting, no more new story lines and very hard to play the old ones because of all those freezes. How can I get the Zone talismans now if the game freezes on levels IX & X where these tallies are available.
    Has anyone noticed lately how many very active forum members are not posting anything or announced "casual" playing... ask yourselves why!
    It was very funny reading the exited posts right before the update and now reading all the complains and rants. All the excitement was killed, smashed to the ground in no time and now does anyone still wander where are all the good old players gone!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Yes, there's enough new content for now, I think it's time to do some hard work on bug fixing, playability and nothing else please ...

OS
    iOS
    Bradata i player today 8xGarden of life X and no zone talisman,they didn't fix anything with this update,previous version is much better...

OS
    Android
    In an amazing coincidence, every one of my Troopers was active 9 minutes ago... even the Comic Book Guy that sold me my Legacy books, who hasn't played in a few weeks!

But in reality, I think there's a bug displaying the recency of Troopers.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.