Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Were you playing on Android?
    Yes, playing on the latest version of Android. Did a reinstall and the victory freeze still occurred.

Other than that and the WUR Counterstrike bug, gameplay is smoother than ever in terms of framerates and such.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    The team is investigating. Are you able to do PVE battles fine? Are you seeing the issue that Amarthir is reporting here?
    PVE seems to be working fine. Exactly what Amarthir reported, when I get the victory screen, rewards appear but nothing happens when I tap the screen, so I have to restart the game. This happened 3/3 battles in the arena, then I gave up on those.
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    pvp stuck = battle lose just now can't do nothing and toons move eternally another battle lost but i must win normally ... old big shit bug return
    must close the game pff
    For sparton it was near the end just after opponent GR eddie use is special the resurrectand vs Metalsquire
    Last edited by blade685; 11-21-2017 at 11:29 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Evenin' gals & guys

Can't figure one thing - why some of my troopers' nicks beside their champions changed colour to yellow (gold?) and what does it mean if any?
    Why to lock the option of view the talis? Protection of personal data stuff mode on?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    can confirm that the WUR is bugged as hell.

played vs waldek now and his wur turned to the side and attacked an ally then his own red newborn revenged WUR and killed him. it's really funny, now enemies fight each other

but pvp and gameplay overall feels faster and smoother. only these damn bugs lower the fun a lot...

i love the frontier store, really cool introduction. just dislike it that eternals are so expensive 500 frontier coins vs 300 frontier coins? i get it that the eternals are harder to get since you have to play more pvp but maybe 300 vs 400 would be better. but all in all guys, great job on the dupe solution, i love it. thanks for that. hope you can fix these annoying bugs soon, good luck.

EDIT: mythical soul for 800 is too much. sure it has to be damn rare, so that it doesn't screw up game economy but we can get 2 toons (200 frontier coins) per month by constantly playing everything. so we would have to save the frontier coins for 4 months to claim one mythical soul or 2,5 months for one eternal? kinda too long, don't you think?
    Last edited by slauki; 11-22-2017 at 12:13 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

Do you recall what time(s) you concluded those matches?
    3:41pm Pacific

vs Korthan...

Magus Corrupt Rescuer freezes Gunner Corrupt Rescure...
    Next turn...Magus Corrupt Rescuer steals Endure and Titan from Gunner Corrupt Rescuer
    Korthan's next turn, Gunner Rescuer attacks while frozen. Frozen buff and base are present on Gunner Rescuer.

Seems stealing buffs causes the freeze to no longer have any effect even though the buff is still present -- essentially it steals all the effects of all buffs good or bad, even though it leaves the negative buffs in place visually.

OS
    Android
    VHE still freezing the game in cinematic mode. Loss due to no buttons after VHE on defense killed himself with fury. Same old bugs, plus new ones. No surprise.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    same question from me in my mind but it is just 3 new false player to gain more pts
    Blade

I know about the ''ghost'' players, yet I mean my OWN ones - some has their nicks ''white'', some other ''yellow'' - why is that? Any special bonuses while playing them like ''crash free ride'', special rewards, coins, etc.?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    WUR also revenged vs me twice in a row, never seen that before. he had no echoes but counterstike. i attacked an ally with desert guardian (3 attacks) and wur got hit indirectly because of his block, so he shouldn't revenge at all but he did twice...
    I was gonna report it but I see that you guys are experiencing it too, WUR is attacking his allies in Garden Of Life IX where I tested my Trooper Eddie
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android

wasted

so by the looks of things its all working as intended hahaha... i think to much time spent polishing the loading screens and not enough spent testing the game and here we are now in "live beta" haha same ol crap
    thanks flogging nob