Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Cool update but I thought the trooper use issue would be addressed in the trooper update...

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but trooper page doesn't show last active date anymore , it shows the time that you logged in (such as everyone have 3 minutes ago under the name).
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Happy new bugs boysssssss
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    From what I read, they are merely there to give new players the opportunity to gain trooper badges since they won't have any troopers to start. That's it.
    Yup

Guys... You still seem not to understand, what I am talking about, do you? I don't care about ''ghosts''... Yet why some of my OWN players change the colours as well?

So there will be PICTURES:

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-22-01-57-10.png
Views: 362
Size:  1.37 MB

I am NOT talking about them... I don't care for it...

But I DO care for this:

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-22-01-57-29.png
Views: 347
Size:  1.35 MB

Any tips? Thanks...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    I can add to the growing photo gallery. LotB staring contest. They won, I shut the game off

Name:  5089AF38-5802-4D22-932F-F08995DC182E.jpeg
Views: 365
Size:  268.6 KB
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Oh.. wasn't seeing that. Sorry My 3 yellow-colored troopers were farther back in the list.. but yes.. same thing here. I played the 3 "ghost" troopers.. but somehow they are still active while 3 regular troopers names turned yellow and are now inactive. S the game is confused on what troopers are ghost troopers and whether or not they've been used.

FYI..PVP.... Immortality + Freeze = game hang on revival. Same as the Golden Son/Newborn of light freeze, but now with the Immortality buff. (Haven't run across GS or NOL yet to see if that one's fixed).
    Last edited by Yup; 11-22-2017 at 01:29 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Happy with Trooper Eddie finally being released. Pull him first time so happy.

Everything else lools good. No bugs yet for me but only played BNW lookong for Talismans for Troop.

New ease of BNW is great, but 4 refils for BNW and only 1 Talisman has dropped. All on Lvl 7 and only 1 Shell Talisman. After Guard Talismans and non has dropped. Not pressed with that. Maybe I've used all my luck up getting Trooper Eddie.

And I agree with Witeks question, what's the deal with some other Troopers being yellow? Not these new ones.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Banned
    - Angel of Fear granted Extra Turn though a teammate died earlier
    - Buttons disappear (it helped one time to press autoplay) or are showing wrong

NF you know that you can test things before you release stuff???

(@slauki: I hope it wasn't to negative and believe me, at the moment I am really "biting on my tongue")

OS
    iOS
    Update game, grab trooper soul get Trooper Eddie.
    Run some troopers, no problem.
    Hit Arena, first battle all good.
    2nd battle UR attacks wrong team. Then staring contest. Is PvP even worth playing right now?

Why does this sort of thing happen over and over again with each update? It’s to the point where it is expected. That’s sad.

Oh and also grab the last 25 frags for the Crimson Dog. Head to book of souls... still 25 short.
    Last edited by T-Man; 11-22-2017 at 02:22 AM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    What’s up with the god awful in-battle font text updates like “Immunity”, “Critical! xxxx”, etc.? They all look super squashed and font is horrible. On newest iOS update, iPad Pro, looks like complete ass crack. Learn to add multiple devices to your test cases wtf lol.

OS
    Android
    Where's the stability improvements? Lag fuckin up perfect hits still there! Love everything else!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers