Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    pvp stuck = battle lose just now can't do nothing and toons move eternally another battle lost but i must win normally ... old big shit bug return
    must close the game pff
    For sparton it was near the end just after opponent GR eddie use is special the resurrectand vs Metalsquire
    game completely stuck that time at the reward screen after winning my last battle music continu ever and i must stop the game more bug in pvp than ever for me...
    most bugged game ever seen certainly
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Blade

I know about the ''ghost'' players, yet I mean my OWN ones - some has their nicks ''white'', some other ''yellow'' - why is that? Any special bonuses while playing them like ''crash free ride'', special rewards, coins, etc.?

Cheers,

W
    From what I read, they are merely there to give new players the opportunity to gain trooper badges since they won't have any troopers to start. That's it.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Prisoner could be a good choice *Hint Hint*
    Nobody active anymore that is worth his presence, he’s a free man now, that would be blasphemous.

Side note, just ONCE I’d like to pop into these forums post update and read posts of excitement about cool new content instead of ridiculous bugs that made it through testing. I’d honestly love to know who signs the checks for this game, I’ve got some beautiful oceanfront property in Arizona for sale.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I’ve got some beautiful oceanfront property in Arizona for sale.

.. .and with ocean levels rising. that's not a joke!

Banned
    - The game is also still taking his break from time to time (maybe it is wating for the server)
    - WUR here was also attacking his own team

OS
    iOS
    Two of my troopers told me that it their achievement didn’t count. They played the zone eater mission.
    Please fix it.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    No comment on the update yet. I haven’t had time to look at it too much. One question though. Why are my new fake troopers at level 85? I’ve been lv100 for around a year now. I gotta have weak fake troopers on my list? Can they be deleted?
    MrFreeze-6530

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    .. .and with ocean levels rising. that's not a joke!
    For real lol. Cheers to the end of days!

OS
    Android
    MCR froze a red trickster despite he was shown as having immunity (artillery dog passive). but the icon shouldn't be there because i brought AOP which should have removed it in the 2nd round. so i start to think that some buffs are shown wrongly.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Pvp freeze just now - hallowed Eddie fury - shows the animation but attack never hits my team. Buttons disappear and game hangs. Forced restart for the loss.