OS
    iOS

Why don't refill times align??

I will never understand why the time passage on my device never matches the time passage on the game servers.

I see I have 8 SOW in the app... fight one battle... I suddenly have 3 SOW.

I see I have 37 SOT in the APP.... fight a PvP battle, or make 1 run through something.... I suddenly have 19 SOT.

What gives? Isn't 5 minutes on my device the same as 5 minutes on the server? Why don't these ever line up and why are they always LESS when the app refreshes?

Are the servers running in some special slow-motion vacuum capsule?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Nuthin' huh?

No reason why 15 minutes on my iPad never equals 15 minutes on the game servers?

Really odd since Sat15 seems to time correctly, as do Skull Quests. It appears as though the refill times may be purposefully set on the server to be slower than what is displayed.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    the SOW refill is set on the hour ie at the top of the hour it starts to regen so if you fight an arena battle at 2:45 it will be 15 min to regen. and if it is at 3:05 you have to wait 55 minutes. the timing on a lot of this stuff is odd.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    the SOW refill is set on the hour ie at the top of the hour it starts to regen so if you fight an arena battle at 2:45 it will be 15 min to regen. and if it is at 3:05 you have to wait 55 minutes. the timing on a lot of this stuff is odd.
    Does yours definitely reset on the hour? Mine resets at 25 minutes past the hour which has always seemed a weird time. Same effect though: play at 20 past wait 5 minutes for refill, play at half past wait 55 minutes.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.