Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Too early to really comment overall as yet but whats the deal with the trooper talisman combo in the store? I'm not seeing a price on it, be it monetary, ironite, iron coins, etc, just blank. That to me means its it should be free but I know its not. Probably $A200 or something If you're gonna put stuff in the store and it costs people, maybe make sure the cost is clearly displaying?

Edit - I just dropped the Trooper soul and got warlord. Power skill seems really costly at 7 for single target? Passive might be handy though. Will see I guess...

While in the fragment screen looking at all the new toons I saw a bottle of trooper beer float past behind the toons, I hadn't noticed that before. I'm not sure if it's part of the new update or since Hallowed Eddie came along but it made me giggle. I thought at first since its hot here at the moment my subconscious was telling me I wanted a beer lol
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-22-2017 at 02:52 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Too early to really comment overall as yet but whats the deal with the trooper talisman combo in the store? I'm not seeing a price on it, be it monetary, ironite, iron coins, etc, just blank. That to me means its it should be free but I know its not. Probably $A200 or something If you're gonna put stuff in the store and it costs people, maybe make sure the cost is clearly displaying?
    $54.99 Canadian
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    too early to really comment overall as yet but whats the deal with the trooper talisman combo in the store? I'm not seeing a price on it, be it monetary, ironite, iron coins, etc, just blank. That to me means its it should be free but i know its not. Probably $a200 or something If you're gonna put stuff in the store and it costs people, maybe make sure the cost is clearly displaying?

$39.99 us ........

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    $54.99 Canadian
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    $39.99 us ........
    Thanks not sure why its not showing up for me. Conversion to the Aussie Dollar wouldnt be good though so maybe thats why its hiding it
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Oh.. wasn't seeing that. Sorry My 3 yellow-colored troopers were farther back in the list.. but yes.. same thing here. I played the 3 "ghost" troopers.. but somehow they are still active while 3 regular troopers names turned yellow and are now inactive. S the game is confused on what troopers are ghost troopers and whether or not they've been used.

FYI..PVP.... Immortality + Freeze = game hang on revival. Same as the Golden Son/Newborn of light freeze, but now with the Immortality buff. (Haven't run across GS or NOL yet to see if that one's fixed).
    Played around with it and it’s a bug in the view code, scroll back and forth right to left in that pre fight scrolling trooper bar and the icons flip colors to yellow and back and forth. NF for you lol.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Played around with it and it’s a bug in the view code, scroll back and forth right to left in that pre fight scrolling trooper bar and the icons flip colors to yellow and back and forth. NF for you lol.
    More than that.. I played all 3.....

twice.... thus far.

Appears to be an ID assignment issue or something. I played all three, they were disabled.

After a couple reboots due to PVP freezes... all 3 are available again, but 3 of my normal troopers I didn't play are disabled (and have yellow names).

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Seriously though, what are you devs thinking? 1 human user acceptance testing these changes for 10 minutes would have discovered a good portion of these reports. It just blows my mind.

OS
    Android

The heaviest app on the planet?

I guess so...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-22-03-54-21.png
Views: 554
Size:  680.0 KB

@ NF: you just have beaten the size of my Maiden mp3 collection...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Also, I'm short 100 trooper fragments. Got 100 for cashing in a trooper soul, bought 100 for 650 ironite and 50 for trooper points. That should be 250 right? The book of souls only shows 150. Restarted a few times but...
    I sent Michelle a report but just curious if anyone else is short trooper frags?
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    @Ezz, my longtime trooper,I got the Warlord too. You can't harm someone who is ghosted true, but...your Aces High Ed can. Really effectively. So can a few others, but Ace definitely does the job. Hehe I'm already having a lot of fun with those 2 right now
    farmereddie-0780