Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    OS
    iOS
    void/thorn reflect true and physical damage, not magic damage. It's possible you're jsut seeing magic damage.

And... not certain what "nerf" anyone's on about. As far as I know it's been the same since I started playing in August.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Sparton, will there ever be a fix for the 'cinema bug'? I just had to quit twice in a row against dje because of it. Annoying, as I would have won both times otherwise.

Would there also be a possibility for the game to detect when it's hanging due to a lack of input, and then register the fight as a Draw? Would prevent a lot of frustration I think.

EDIT: Both times it was the opponent's VHE casting a Fury against a Thorn Shield and then dying. Don't remember the specifics as much the first time, but the second time Enduring Talis on that VHE were probably involved too.
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-06-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Sparton, will there ever be a fix for the 'cinema bug'? I just had to quit twice in a row against dje because of it. Annoying, as I would have won both times otherwise.
    Our QA actually verified a fix for this yesterday, so the fix will go live in the next major update we release (but no ETA on that update yet).

Ah, goddamn it. I keep forgetting doing Lord of Light isn't goddamn worth it. Trying to do 2 of the warrior challenges and the game randomly quit twice. There's 16 sands of time wasted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Our QA actually verified a fix for this yesterday, so the fix will go live in the next major update we release (but no ETA on that update yet).
    Hi Sparton,
    Will this fix also include the bugs with being unable to claim the Achievement and Daily Challenges? I have 5 Achievements waiting to be claimed but am not doing so lest I lose them like I did my Skill shards. And with the Daily Challenges I use the Kamuz workaround and just wait for the daily reset, but that is a pain.

And likewise, will This also fix the missing/lost Crimson Dog fragments?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Will this fix also include the bugs with being unable to claim the Achievement and Daily Challenges? I have 5 Achievements waiting to be claimed but am not doing so lest I lose them like I did my Skill shards. And with the Daily Challenges I use the Kamuz workaround and just wait for the daily reset, but that is a pain.
    One of our programmers has committed a fix for this, but our QA hasn't had a chance to verify it yet. We'll hopefully have a fix next release, but I just can't be sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    And likewise, will This also fix the missing/lost Crimson Dog fragments?
    Our CS team is working through investigating and gifting according to what is missing.

For anyone with this problem where achievement rewards were missing for a challenge that was claimed, you'll need to sort that out with CS using the in-game Support button.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    One of our programmers has committed a fix for this, but our QA hasn't had a chance to verify it yet. We'll hopefully have a fix next release, but I just can't be sure yet.

Our CS team is working through investigating and gifting according to what is missing.

For anyone with this problem where achievement rewards were missing for a challenge that was claimed, you'll need to sort that out with CS using the in-game Support button.
    Cool, thanks Sparton...I will send a follow-up note to Customer Support.
    Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    void/thorn reflect true and physical damage, not magic damage. It's possible you're jsut seeing magic damage.
    I'm definitely seeing no effect for damage types that previously were reflected from counters with thorns and voids, as well as attacks that are reflected normally (i.e. in normal combat rather than counters). Plus there are no secondary effects appearing at all (buff removal for voids/permakill for thorns) for counters.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.