Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Don‘t take this game too serious brother. I have one of those defenses set in PvP and last thing I want is you to feel cheap with it! For me it’s for tactical reasons and I also think it’s not shit but I want it to be a little fun as there is not much left of this with all the fucking bugs in this game! AND I think we can help each other with it especially in running PvP event as wins are guaranteed and there are no losses due to many PvP bugs. So everybody would have a great chance to get enough fragments for the assassin krim. I’ve seen many of those defenses today and many are fun to watch and play. Thanks to all who set them! Like i said, take it easy! Should all be about the fun!
    \m/
    Yeah, I get the concept but destroying low level defenses is not fun, imo. If everyone was doin it...np. But when ur playin around in the top 50 or so it don't work.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Interesting that AoF doesn't even have to be alive to grant an extra turn to the team.... nice bug.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    With the change to Call To Arms, it immediately grants another turn. It also increases your Fury meter when you use it.

So you can use Call To Arms repeatedly to fill up your Fury meter every turn.

With a team of Wraths and Beelzebubs, you can fire off four Fury attacks every turn in PvP, or 3 in PvE.

This probably needs to be fixed.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android

"Winter Update"

I love this Game from the first minute i played it, i started early this year, after i get a new phone.
    I was really happy to play it and i think it gets better but this combination of updates and events with so many bugs isn't that good in my opinion...

Actual it is again like an winter upgrade.., freezes everywhere, so many freezes, bugs and crashes..,
    Waste of Ironite for SoW and SoT.., this is really annoying and gives the feel that the updates aren't tested enough..
    But a lot of shop things to get more and more money..,
    And for an arena event it sucks, when your teams suck as hell.., counterstrike doesn't work properly, your teammates are corrupt and destroys your own team. And so on..,
    Sometimes it is funny but all over it sucks if you lose so much matches because of this, especially in an ARENA EVENT.... :/

I think there needs to be a change..,

this are the negative things, but i wanna mention, that i like this game, and i hope that NF will try to get better in future..,
    It would be cool if you would more focus on game updates like "Night City" (which shows 'coming soon' when i started playing) and things which give us more gameplay features.., and not character after character and things to buy with real money!
    I think lucky player will more often buy things, than people who gets a broken game..

Pls this isn't hate. only some critic in an i hope understandable english. xD
    btw. this is my very first post in the history of playing this game.

An FYI to everyone following this thread; the iOS update has finally been approved, and should be available in your iOS App Store soon (if it hasn't propagated to it already).

This fixes the "hotfix" items that are listed at the bottom of the patch notes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    I love this Game from the first minute i played it, i started early this year, after i get a new phone.
    I was really happy to play it and i think it gets better but this combination of updates and events with so many bugs isn't that good in my opinion...

Actual it is again like an winter upgrade.., freezes everywhere, so many freezes, bugs and crashes..,
    Waste of Ironite for SoW and SoT.., this is really annoying and gives the feel that the updates aren't tested enough..
    But a lot of shop things to get more and more money..,
    And for an arena event it sucks, when your teams suck as hell.., counterstrike doesn't work properly, your teammates are corrupt and destroys your own team. And so on..,
    Sometimes it is funny but all over it sucks if you lose so much matches because of this, especially in an ARENA EVENT.... :/

I think there needs to be a change..,

this are the negative things, but i wanna mention, that i like this game, and i hope that NF will try to get better in future..,
    It would be cool if you would more focus on game updates like "Night City" (which shows 'coming soon' when i started playing) and things which give us more gameplay features.., and not character after character and things to buy with real money!
    I think lucky player will more often buy things, than people who gets a broken game..

Pls this isn't hate. only some critic in an i hope understandable english. xD
    btw. this is my very first post in the history of playing this game.
    We need a change Sparton. FIX THE GAME.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Finally get on to start doing PvP today, second match... Win the match aaaaand "encountered an error."
    no rewards, SOW gone. Great start to the day in LotB. I'm sure the next match someone will be counter attacking me without having strike talismans.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    @Symbiote: Well said - nothing to add.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Jesus christ guys. Heres another strike bug. Counter triggers, but the next opponent in line hits before he gets to counter... Which means they have a chance to kill him BEFORE he can even counter??? WTF this is beyond silly now.

FIX
    THE
    GAME
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    The enemies Clair Just revived GRE with zero power and no fury.

"Am I going insane?"
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572