Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    I finally figured out a team for the Warlord that would basically allow me to spam his Ghost blade ability every turn, but now it seems that Aces High's Do or Die skill no longer applies permadeath to remove that perfect ghost status? Anybody else experiencing issues with this. I have to wait a few more days to see if this also affects the blue Lord of Light. It's too bad because I can see this particular team setup being pretty fun to play as well as effective against most teams.
    Farmer - when you suggested this setup I tried it out but became frustrated when do or die would fail to permadeath the ghosts. I tested for a while and was only getting it to work around 50% of the time so I gave up and moved. On.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Hopefully this works for more of you than the last workaround I posted when I first joined the forums. When the game freezes in both PvP and love, I noticed if I shut off the screen for a few seconds than turn it back it on it helps lots of times. For the more stubborn occasions I'll open another window (YouTube, forum, etc) until the game music stops. Then I open the game window and it usually fixes the issue. Once in a while I get no success however. Good luck and if it helps let me know.
    Yup, I can confirm this. I battled Don yesterday. I started. After his turn, all my toons are still alive. I used Clair's fury to get full health. Game freeze during the fury release. I waited a long time, tapping and swiping. Nothing happened. So I minimized the frame with the game (glad I did not close game), and opened a new frame and opened forum and made a post telling about it.
    I then closed that frame and opened the frame with the game to force close the game, when Clair to my big surprice (and joy) continued releasing the fury. A win I thought lost became a win after all. 😅

Hope this can help others too.

OS
    iOS
    Cool on the hot fix. Thanks for the update Spartan.

I also wanted to add a little positivity among all the negativity. The new store Frontier addition is very cool! The option to purchse the toon you want, and the skill shard pack is a really great feature! Really happy about that.

My first 2 pulls were both Trooper Eddie. Lol. Still I’m happy to get him first, and I can grab the others soon enough.

Now let’s get those bugs squashed.

OS
    Android
    anyone else finding it difficult to determine when one of your troopers last played? The update indicated that it would more accurately show when a trooper last played PVP, and that is fine. But when I look to see if I have any troopers that I can let go, to pick up a request, all have the same passage of time. I know that is not accurate as my daughter has not played in a month since she got a new phone. I did a little testing and I think it is actually showing when I last played PVP, and not the trooper.

OS
    iOS
    GCR can’t get perfect hits, like the Navigator “wave”, as far as I’m seeing. Haven’t had a perfect hit with her since the update. Thanks for hot fix.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    I know a lot of us has been either upset over the bugs or focused on trooper souls and frontier store but surprised no one has brought up the new event achievements tab. Always like new ways to strive for goals and can't wait to see what that's going to be implemented for.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    GCR can’t get perfect hits, like the Navigator “wave”, as far as I’m seeing. Haven’t had a perfect hit with her since the update. Thanks for hot fix.
    I think beezl has a timing issue too?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Farmer - when you suggested this setup I tried it out but became frustrated when do or die would fail to permadeath the ghosts. I tested for a while and was only getting it to work around 50% of the time so I gave up and moved. On.
    Likewise Ezz. The first night I had the warlord Do or Die worked great in conjunction with Ghost Blade. I only tinkered around for maybe half hour - 45 minutes but it worked fine. Since then not so much thats why i was asking around if anybody else was seeing this. I guess I'll wait til Tuesday night and see how it works against blue Lol. Thanks for confirming.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_4952.PNG
Views: 252
Size:  1.85 MBName:  IMG_4952.PNG
Views: 252
Size:  1.85 MB

Game updated when I logged in but the Bugs seem to be worse... couldn't complete 2 out of 3 arena matches. So irritating.

OS
    Android
    Found 2 bugs regarding Trooper Eddie.

1. His song no longer plays when you use his Fury

2. The Perfect Immunity granted by his Fury will cancel the Gunner Valkyrie passive. Her PI wears off and doesn't come back when it should still be infinite.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings