Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Blew through 20+ PvP fights and didn't have any victory freezes. Thank goodness. After testing out someone's trooper Eddie, he seems really good and I'm sure he'll do well in PvP with the right team.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    This will be suffucient gauze for my wounds. Was expecting a Beezle tbh. Take a bow for our previous favorite warrior Samurai, goodnight sweet Prince.

Name:  2rp2vck.png
Views: 1068
Size:  1.28 MB

OS
    iOS

Crash after crash

This time for me arena is bad too many freezes VHE uses power move game over
    Arena event with all this issues won’t be a good idea I had like 3 freezes in a row against EZZ and just now 2 with another player same because of VHE

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    What’s up with the god awful in-battle font text updates like “Immunity”, “Critical! xxxx”, etc.? They all look super squashed and font is horrible. On newest iOS update, iPad Pro, looks like complete ass crack. Learn to add multiple devices to your test cases wtf lol.
    Jofer

Well... I ain't blind yet, luckilly, but soon I might be, while staring my eyes constantly in search what's written on screen popping in a blink of an eye... Awful display experience and what are those disgusting colours anyway? In the past physical damage was indicated by red and now it's like pink or washed plummy? What the hell!?!?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Thanks Amarthir. Arena works for me again too. Just tried a few matches and no more getting stuck on a victory screen. Well, that's gonna be it for me the day boys and girls. I'm all gooey and bloody from a calving we just had. I'd make a good album cover for a death metal band called "Foetus Farmer" or something lol. Time for a shower, a beer, my bong and then my pillow. Cheers.

And for those concerned the calf is alive and well.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    This time for me arena is bad too many freezes VHE uses power move game over
    Arena event with all this issues won’t be a good idea I had like 3 freezes in a row against EZZ and just now 2 with another player same because of VHE
    Did see a few holds from u Kamuz, figured something must have been up. Rest assured though I’m on the receiving end as well, I’ve had at least 3 hang ups since the update.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist
    While in the fragment screen looking at all the new toons I saw a bottle of trooper beer float past behind the toons, I hadn't noticed that before. I'm not sure if it's part of the new update or since Hallowed Eddie came along but it made me giggle. I thought at first since its hot here at the moment my subconscious was telling me I wanted a beer lol
    Not new, but rare enough folks don’t notice it.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...l-Trooper-Beer

I’ve actually seen two bottles at the same time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    @Ezz, my longtime trooper,I got the Warlord too. You can't harm someone who is ghosted true, but...your Aces High Ed can. Really effectively. So can a few others, but Ace definitely does the job. Hehe I'm already having a lot of fun with those 2 right now
    Hmmm, interesting combo but at a cost of 7 power it would not always be accessible in pvp. I’ll do some further testing. I actually also
    have 400 frontier coins ready to go but will wait to see which of these new toons I should grab.

Question for devs- the trooper frags from arena coins - was that a one time deal or will that be offered weekly?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Also want to add daily achievements are still glitched. I went to collect my free SOW and when I go to the arena its giving me an error so I lost out on the SOW again.
    I never used to have this issue, but am now facing the same thing that JJJ states above. Daily rewards are messed up and I am losing my SoT as well as SoW!

Sigh!!!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    I never used to have this issue, but am now facing the same thing that JJJ states above. Daily rewards are messed up and I am losing my SoT as well as SoW!

Sigh!!!!!!
    Same here Do what jjj is doing don’t claim any daily challenge reset automatically claim them that’s the only way I know to avoid loosing the rewards