Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Also kind of ok with them holding the arena event until some of the bugs are worked out. Maybe it will start this Saturday?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    What kind of Talisman setup do you have on him, if you don’t mind me asking? I have 2 Health and 4 Strength, but not so impressed. I have him leveled up at 100, but no skill shards at all.
    Right now I have Explosive and Energy Talismans on him. When the Explosive effect kicks on it does a decent amount of spread damage, but I also had the Magus Undead Rescuer for double damage.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Thanks man. I have mine setup similar to Fudjo’s, with 4 Strength and 2 Health. He works pretty well in PvE, but he isn’t a replacement for VHE in the Arena, that’s for sure. I don’t have VHE, but still prefer my Aces High and Pharaoh for their versatility.

Maybe I just need to learns his skills and figure out how to use him optimally with the right team.

OS
    Android

I'm not mad, just disappointed...

I've been trying to play troopers to get to 20k for a shot at Trooper and damnit, the game keeps freaking out on me.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, everything short of walking on water but I would give it a shot at this point.

Just when I decide to tolerate the games many shortcomings, you guys make it intolerable.

I'm not even angry about it at this point though, as disappointment is expected, I just want the game to work long enough for me to get to 20k. Is that too much to ask?

What are the chances that these cats are hard at work to hot fix the plethora of bugs preventing the most simple of tasks?

There is literally no point to login at the moment as I either get an AMPA or Server Error message. Who is testing and approving these updates? A baked potato?

Unreal.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks man. I have mine setup similar to Fudjo’s, with 4 Strength and 2 Health. He works pretty well in PvE, but he isn’t a replacement for VHE in the Arena, that’s for sure. I don’t have VHE, but still prefer my Aces High and Pharaoh for their versatility.

Maybe I just need to learns his skills and figure out how to use him optimally with the right team.
    No problem. And my setup is more of a placeholder until the other guys think of something better.

Now that we can't see a trooper's talisman setup anymore, the forums are probably going to have to have some kind of guide for what goes best on who.

As for putting him in PvP, his basics are awesome, so he'd likely be paired with a Desert Marauder. And then someone who can raise attack like the Wicker Man or Allied General. I don't know if he'll be able to replace VHE but he's definitely a good choice from the Warrior pool.

The only meager move he has is his healing. Since it only stacks on the individual's attack, using it with a magus is wasteful as it heals less than 1000 health.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 11-23-2017 at 05:57 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    No problem. And my setup is more of a placeholder until the other guys think of something better.

Now that we can't see a trooper's talisman setup anymore, the forums are probably going to have to have some kind of guide for what goes best on who.

As for putting him in PvP, his basics are awesome, so he'd likely be paired with a Desert Marauder. And then someone who can raise attack like the Wicker Man or Allied General. I don't know if he'll be able to replace VHE but he's definitely a good choice from the Warrior pool.

The only meager move he has is his healing. Since it only stacks on the individual's attack, using it with a magus is wasteful as it heals less than 1000 health.
    I have my TE fully sharded and equipped with Advantage Talisman, Hunter Talisman and Burn Talisman. Since he mainly supports physical attackers I thought the Hunter Talisman would work quite nice on him. Also the advantage are doing their job. However I will change the burn talisman to strength.

My impression so far is that he is the most valuable Warrior Eddie but it will be tricky to find a team working well with him in PVP.

His Heal move is working great on physical attacker on all others its wasted power.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Is there something that I've been missing with this update, as I noticed that some of my troopers have their name yellow-colored, like the names of the three new added bots?!

I don't know if it's random or has to something to do with the fact that those respective troopers have played my champ today.

It would be nice if it is so.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    The Trooper Fragments will stay forever in the shop? 10 fragments per 300 badges?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    The Trooper Fragments will stay forever in the shop? 10 fragments per 300 badges?
    if you buy all of them it desapear from the store
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Yes, that is correct.
    Satan81-5023