Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Same here Do what jjj is doing don’t claim any daily challenge reset automatically claim them that’s the only way I know to avoid loosing the rewards
    Aww man, that sucks!

Thanks Kamuz. The Achievements Claiming is bugged the same way...lost 25 fragments and 1 Skill Shard. Sent two mails to support, hope they can fix them.

Btw, I saw that you have the Warlord and Lady Azov in addition to Trooper Eddie, so would love to try the Warlord and Lady A when you get a chance.

Cheers man!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Cool update but I thought the trooper use issue would be addressed in the trooper update...

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but trooper page doesn't show last active date anymore , it shows the time that you logged in (such as everyone have 3 minutes ago under the name).
    This! I am seeing the same thing...what the heck??? Can’t keep track of inactive troopers anymore?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Aww man, that sucks!

Thanks Kamuz. The Achievements Claiming is bugged the same way...lost 25 fragments and 1 Skill Shard. Sent two mails to support, hope they can fix them.

Btw, I saw that you have the Warlord and Lady Azov in addition to Trooper Eddie, so would love to try the Warlord and Lady A when you get a chance.

Cheers man!
    No problem i was able to get the 4 troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Two of my troopers told me that it their achievement didn’t count. They played the zone eater mission.
    Please fix it.
    Same here. I suspect its linked to the same bug that prevents you seeing your troopers tailisman at the moment. Sigh....

OS
    iOS
    Very happy with the way we can get this Trooper Soul and the Frontier coins... First Soul gave me Lazy Azov, second gave me Trooper and third gave me Warlord, only Bastion to go now :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Same here Do what jjj is doing don’t claim any daily challenge reset automatically claim them that’s the only way I know to avoid loosing the rewards
    thanks for the hint kamuz, will try it, really annoying.

looking forward to the arena event in this bugged environment.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    here is a cool one guys

Name:  2017-11-22 08_26_23-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 291
Size:  401.1 KB

prisoner stunned him and the stun icon didn't disappear, but he was able to attack despite this. as mentioned before the buffs and debuffs are not reliable as it seems.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Some bugs noticed:
    • after each arena battle, I'm sent to the screen where it says VICTORY with the points gained, but then the game hangs and I can't get out that window, so I have to force restart. at least it seems the server registers the result, but still it's too annoying to have to restart every time!
    • sometimes the VHE power ability which applies a mark (3 power cost) doesn't apply the mark, or at least it doesn't show it
    • fonts and effects symbols above the toons are weird now, lol stretched probably due to the change they wrote to adapt to full screens (but actually it was perfect how it was before and not now)
    • I still can't sell some specific runes/shards which keep increasing, if I try it crashes and restarts the game (this one is very old but still happening :/)

Hope this can be fixed soon, can't restart the game every single time...

Goddamn it. I forgot you can't play the game after a patch. Tried, bloody thing crashed five times. I'd get further and further each time.

Besides of the weird stretch to the camera and fonts...in a battle with 4 enemies, both PvP and PvE, the near side enemy damage numbers don’t display at all!!! hate that font and the lowered camera angle :/
    iPhone 6