Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Why my Newborn of Light strikes revenge to my own team?
    How it's that possible, many times had passed today on Arena, different times, and also with characters equipped with revenge talisman
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Gunner corrupt rescuer has been nerfed. too bad, with this weaker titan shield I'll probably have to change my defense
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    I think I saw WNBOL in PVP attack his own team a few times - seen this at least three times since update though one of them may have been a WUR.

Still not got crimson dog and have the repeat claim issue in the missions screen - I claim it and it gives me my ironite etc and then play a battle and it is back again and ironite has reset back to what it was before the claim.

Like others the trooper log in time screen is broken - all registered with the exact same time which was 3 minutes, then 8 minutes and so on so no way to track dead troopers.

On the up I do like the new graphics - not bothered either way on font changes - looks OK to me and is of little concern really when we have so many things not right with the game as noted in this thread.

I really feel bad for the devs - they clearly do not have the resources to fully check the game code out prior to launch and with so many toons and skills etc etc it must be a nightmare to sort out and find the issues that are wrong.

I am sure there will be some hot fixes for some of the issues but devs you really need to be on top of your comms in the coming days as concern seems higher than normal with this update?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I just faced a GCR for the first time in pvp. VHEs weakened fury almost killed her with one shot. She had full health and the titan shield up. What an unnecessary nerf! ...again! I don’t even use her anymore, but come on guys?! Do you just sit around looking at data to decide these nerfs? If a character is used by people in pvp, it must be too good and gets nerfed?

Come on, I know Sparton used to be active in pvp. I haven’t seen him in months, but you guys actually play your game a bit right? Probably not.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately, another "update" that is messing things really bad, brings back the former bugs and, if this wasn't enough, it brings another new ones.

Game is unplayable and unstable in PvP, as I'm getting the freezes like a few months ago; WUR is killing his teammates; counterstrike is way too much - as a WNBoL attacked my GPD after I've just performed a heal; GCR is no more & VHE is all over... I come to despise that toon.

After claiming the last 25 fragments I'm still without the new dog, its useless anyway.

The part I hate the most with this update, is that they force us to play TOO MUCH in the Arena, if you want the new toons and something different than your 20th Beelzedump, you have to play day & night.

Arrgh, and the first trooper soul gave me the least wanted toon - that silly guy with sword on his head. Awful. But that's because I write things like these here and not praising the Legacy of the Bugs, so I was expecting that, after two months of events that gave me really nothing worthy...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Sparton - are there more Eternals coming?

Obviously we can cash frags to get Frontier coins to buy the new toons and just Sacrifice the dupes - but would it be worth holding on to the frags?

Thanks
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    So far i like the new update.

No characters i use were affected by the changes. Yet i noticed some changes/bugs:
    Due to the changed font, sometimes there are no hit indicator texts (perfect, ok, ...) or even damage numbers shown.
    Sometimes the game freezes. Happened to me twice in KOS Skullquests. Game froze, had to close.
    The arena fight indicator in daily quests seems sometimes not to trigger. (on one device, i was unable to claim their rewards, even after 6 fights, yet was able to claim the 10 ironite for completing all tasks.)
    When browsing a troopers team, you can't see their equipped talismans anymore.

To the content:
    Trooper Eddie seems great so far. He really managed to replace my vampire hunter. An overall good PVE and PVP eddie.
    So far i only got Azov beside him. Her second move seems good, but something seems unlogicial. She gains invisibility - ok - but at the same time, she's granted echo and can/has to attack again, due to wich she's normal again, thus making her invisibility worthless.
    On paper, the warlord and bastion seem to come in handy, too.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    VHE kills himself, buttons gone, match lost.

Name:  Screenshot_20171121-174819-1024x498.png
Views: 269
Size:  456.6 KB

Wrath counters, buttons gone, match lost.

Name:  Screenshot_20171122-075415-1024x498.png
Views: 190
Size:  588.5 KB

Brilliant move to have the next event in the arena with all the old bugs added back in, plus new ones. Think you guys need to get subversion. It looks like you don't have a clue what codebase you're pulling from.

Sparton, is the frontier coins/store feature meant to be the "dupe protection for eternals" that was talked about? Or is there another update that will ensure you get each eternal before getting a dupe?

OS
    Android
    Trooper Event is a shame! It's only for people without a job, playing 24/7.

20k trooper badges to get 1(!) Trooper Soul with the chance of 25% to get Trooper Eddie...

Collecting frontier coins??? 20 Eternal fragments a week, but we need 300 fragments to get 3 souls to get 300 frontier coins...right?

15 weeks???

Did I miss something?