Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Regarding issues introduced in the last update, info is being passed on to the team to investigate, including issues such as counter/revenge against your own team, hangs on the victory screen, status effects not disappearing at the correct time, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Too early to really comment overall as yet but whats the deal with the trooper talisman combo in the store? I'm not seeing a price on it, be it monetary, ironite, iron coins, etc, just blank. That to me means its it should be free but I know its not. Probably $A200 or something If you're gonna put stuff in the store and it costs people, maybe make sure the cost is clearly displaying?
    That's odd; I don't think we have different prices manually set for Australia, so I don't know why that wouldn't be converting to your local currency correctly. Do other IAP packages (such as the Ironite packs) all have prices still displaying for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    @ NF: you just have beaten the size of my Maiden mp3 collection...
    There appears to be a bug with cleaning out old data relating to the game that's no longer needed; we are investigating and hoping to have a solution for the next major update.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Question for devs- the trooper frags from arena coins - was that a one time deal or will that be offered weekly?
    Limited time offer. See this event thread for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    • I still can't sell some specific runes/shards which keep increasing, if I try it crashes and restarts the game (this one is very old but still happening :/)
    If you have this issue, please contact support via the in-game Support button. They can fix this issue for you if they're made aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Sparton - are there more Eternals coming?

Obviously we can cash frags to get Frontier coins to buy the new toons and just Sacrifice the dupes - but would it be worth holding on to the frags?
    Adding new characters to that soul is not currently planned, but that may change. Right now, we're more likely to be building up other desirable 5 star characters into a new soul rather than add to that (similar to how the Trooper Soul has come to be).

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Sparton, is the frontier coins/store feature meant to be the "dupe protection for eternals" that was talked about? Or is there another update that will ensure you get each eternal before getting a dupe?
    The Frontier Store is the feature which helps you get the Eternal/etc you want regardless of your luck with the actual soul.

Sparton has the dev team been made aware of the continuing issues with the crimson dog fragments and the inability to complete the zone talisman quest?

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Sparton has the dev team been made aware of the continuing issues with the crimson dog fragments and the inability to complete the zone talisman quest?
    We are aware and the issues are being tracked internally, but our attention is primarily on issues that are causing the game to hang and causing problems with displaying/functionality in combat right now. The uptick in problems relating to challenges is high on our list to sort out a fix for, though.

OS
    iOS
    FYI.. use the Ironite "revive" in BNW and your team is revived then..... the game freezes - sucking up your ironite and not allowing you to continue playing. Only option is a restart and dealing with the fact you just got ripped off for ironite.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FYI.. use the Ironite "revive" in BNW and your team is revived then..... the game freezes - sucking up your ironite and not allowing you to continue playing. Only option is a restart and dealing with the fact you just got ripped off for ironite.
    True. I used a troopers Warlord while auto grinding AMOLAD and since I play Halo while I auto grind, my attention wasn't on the game and somehow my team was wiped out. I went to revive and decided to finish manually, I went to blast Beezy with cannonballs and the game hung itself. Talk about disappointing. The Warlord I mean, I can't auto grind with him without the worry of losing and he's no good in PvP unless you have someone who inflicts permadeth after he ghosts an opponent.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    There are just occasions where 40 minutes of my time is worth more than 50 ironite....

I can auto-play 90% of the time.. but if I lose.. it always happens when the Dragon Kings gets his "special" double attach strength, non-fury (spiders), hit every 3 or 4 run throughs and I'm not paying attention... Clearly that's set up to defeat as many Eddies (the weakest member on any team in terms of health) as possible so you can't auto-grind the upper levels all day. If, like PVP I could keep playing even if Eddie died, I'd be fine. It's a shame many of the Eddies max out at 6-7k natural health. Time to skill shard the heck out of Viking or Visions...

BNW is so "unfun" and it's a shame it's mandatory for some things. Drop the Zone, Lightning, Comet, Quake, Immunity, Chance, Rage, Echo, and Immortality talismans in Skull quests or S15 and I'll never touch BNW again. At least never above level VIII.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-22-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Regarding issues for having revenge/counter causing characters to attack their own teammates, we have isolated cases where that occurs due to having a Blocker on your team. For the time being, we would recommend not combining Blockers and Counter/Revenge on the same team until this is fixed.

If you run into an issue where teammates are attacking each other that doesn't involve that, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    We are aware of this issue as well, and have prioritized this to be fixed ASAP.

OS
    Android
    What is up with the suicidal Eddies? Playing BNW GoD X against dragon king. First with VH. I mark the dragon king then magic attack for the heal and instead instant death. OK try again this time Navigator. Use fury for the 6 hits against the never ending shield. Nearly full health Navigator instantly dies while the skeleton army attacks. Thats 30 ironite lost.

OS
    iOS
    PvP has just become unplayable. After each win, the game gets stuck on the victory screen. A force close is then required.

No way I’m going to force close and restart after every victory...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    PvP has just become unplayable. After each win, the game gets stuck on the victory screen. A force close is then required.

No way I’m going to force close and restart after every victory...
    I was playing PvP enough to gather 1000 iron coins between yesterday and today and I haven't had that freeze at all since the update started. I had it 4 or 5 times right after the update was finished but after that I was on a roll and didn't have any freezes.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings