Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    tested my def right now and my AG with strikes attacked himself. so the issue is talisman related, not red buzz related.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    tested my def right now and my AG with strikes attacked himself. so the issue is talisman related, not red buzz related.
    Spartan posted that it's related to having a counter/revenge and a blocker on the same team.... if you have a toon with counter, try not using that toon.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Spartan posted that it's related to having a counter/revenge and a blocker on the same team.... if you have a toon with counter, try not using that toon.
    ah yeah i had another blocker (DG) with me, right, so it's basicly the same as before...was too oriented on buzz.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    So what about that arena event? I figured it would start yesterday or at least today. Is it going to start tomorrow when I'm spending time with my family?

Yeah boy I pulled Trooper Eddie a bit ago. Kind of sold some valuable Talismans that I never used, and spent my last 2mil on the last 10 fragments.

I have him about half maxed and 7 skill shards put in to him but he's a monster on the battlefield.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 11-23-2017 at 01:57 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    - (PVP) My WUR was almost down, I was attacking, Beelzebub hat Counters and countered. Instead of dying my WUR suddenly had full health.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So what about that arena event? I figured it would start yesterday or at least today. Is it going to start tomorrow when I'm spending time with my family?

Yeah boy I pulled Trooper Eddie a bit ago. Kind of sold some valuable Talismans that I never used, and spent my last 2mil on the last 10 fragments.

I have him about half maxed and 7 skill shards put in to him but he's a monster on the battlefield.
    What kind of Talisman setup do you have on him, if you don’t mind me asking? I have 2 Health and 4 Strength, but not so impressed. I have him leveled up at 100, but no skill shards at all.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We are aware and the issues are being tracked internally, but our attention is primarily on issues that are causing the game to hang and causing problems with displaying/functionality in combat right now. The uptick in problems relating to challenges is high on our list to sort out a fix for, though.
    Sparton, it is not just with the Crimson fragments, but claiming Achievements in general. I lost 1 Skill Shard which was due to me for completing 180 Challenges...I mailed support about both issues.

Are these issues also tied to the Daily Challenges rewards? I never had that before, but now have it happening to me since yesterday’s update. Too coincidental that I am also having issues with claiming the Achievements, which I did not have before.

OS
    Android
    I didn't even think to check that. But since I was having an issue with the daily achievements and accomplishments I might be out 3 skill shards now I went to collect them and never bother to double check I got them, because I had over 60 from all the previous vortex fills I didn't even notice if I received or not. It makes sense that I didn't though since no other achievement is working. I would like to know do we need to contact support to correct our accounts or will a fix be pushed out in a couple days for everything we are missing?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    What kind of Talisman setup do you have on him, if you don’t mind me asking? I have 2 Health and 4 Strength, but not so impressed. I have him leveled up at 100, but no skill shards at all.
    I went with 2 Health and 4 Strength to try out a "vanilla" version of him. Level 100, fully-sharded. Hits like a truck. Liking him a lot so far. With this loadout, his Fury attack one-shots the last stage of Cast Die (Madness).
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I am also noticing NBOL are triggering multiple times when the enemy attacks. His Pharaoh Eddie would attack me his NBOL would trigger attacking me, then Pharaoh would get an extra turn and then NBOL would trigger again,
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.