Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't know if it has already been said, but since update AoF grants extra turn for a kill even if a fellow trooper is down.

WTF!!! Lost a few battles on that account. 😣

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I don't know if it has already been said, but since update AoF grants extra turn for a kill even if a fellow trooper is down.

WTF!!! Lost a few battles on that account. 😣
    Sometimes he even gives an extra turn, when he himself is down.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Yep, agreed, lost a battle to MKUltra due to this bug, even though I had the first kill. His AoF gave the rest of his team an extra turn after taking down one of my toons, which was NOT the first kill of the battle.

Bloody weird bug...will take out my newly obtained and maxed AoF from my defense...don’t want to exploit this bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    The Trooper Fragments will stay forever in the shop? 10 fragments per 300 badges?
    200 fragments needed is 20 buys of 10 fragments at 300 badges, making 6,000 badges total.

Trooper soul outright purchase : 20,000 badges

Less than 1/3 the price of the soul, you just have to wait four weeks to get it.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    VH eddie do his fury = game stuck must chose lose or leave game , another battle just after vs same, same bug = 2 more lost fucking bugged game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Yep, agreed, lost a battle to MKUltra due to this bug, even though I had the first kill. His AoF gave the rest of his team an extra turn after taking down one of my toons, which was NOT the first kill of the battle.

Bloody weird bug...will take out my newly obtained and maxed AoF from my defense...don’t want to exploit this bug.
    I’ve said it way too many times, AOF is the most bugged toon in pvp. And the implications of his passive are way to big to ignore. I still refuse to use him on my defense for this reason. Many unearned holds have occurred due to his liberal granting of full team extra turns for no logical reason at all. I’ve heard arguments that state he works as intended but I just don’t see it, those extra turns are way too unpredictable.

OS
    iOS
    Can someone flip the switch back on my account so I can pull a decent character from a soul every now and then??? Seriously ever since the Alchemist event I get shit characters. In weeks I've seen 3 decent characters drop out of dozens of rare souls. I didn't even get anything decent during the fragment drop event... all 3 star crap at best. In 6 months.. the past 2 weeks have been the absolute worst at providing ANYTHING worth leveling up, even to level for a sacrifice. I've even sacrificed some higher-end characters I have and filled the vortex... only to get crap 3 star rare gunners... I mean.. come on already.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I would like to know do we need to contact support to correct our accounts or will a fix be pushed out in a couple days for everything we are missing?
    If you believe you did not get rewards for any kind of challenge, you should send a ticket to Support via the in-game button and they can check your transaction history.

I would recommend only doing so if you believe you actually are missing rewards, though, as swamping the CS team with tickets slows down response time for everyone.

OS
    Android

Those extra turns granted by aof are totally predictable. The only new bug is that aof grants extra turn in the same turn another toon died. Pretty easy to counter in most cases.
    My team is made to maximize damage if going first & will loose 100% when going second.
    I removed thorns from defence when they froze the game, aof dont crash the game so will stay in defence.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, it is not just with the Crimson fragments, but claiming Achievements in general. I lost 1 Skill Shard which was due to me for completing 180 Challenges...I mailed support about both issues.

Are these issues also tied to the Daily Challenges rewards? I never had that before, but now have it happening to me since yesterday’s update. Too coincidental that I am also having issues with claiming the Achievements, which I did not have before.
    @Sparton, not sure if you saw my post above, so reposting it just in case.

I have contacted support for the 25 missing Fragments and the 1 mission Skill Shard from completing 180 Achievements. No response as yet for 2 days. I am fine waiting if this is being looked at from an overall perspective, since it seems that I am not the only one facing this problem with Achievements, Daily Rewards, and Crimson Fragments.