Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This thread is way too long so sorry if I have missed someone already posting this.

I have at least three issues with the latest update:
    1. ALL my troopers was seen "3 minutes ago". Totally useless and frustrating to not be able to see inactive troopers.
    2. I have three troopers (marked in yellow) not having any time at all and also they are impossible to remove from my troopers list.
    3. LOTS AND LOTS of game freezes forcing me to kill game and thus loosing PVP attacks etc. Annoying like hell at least when hunting coins needed to buy Trooper fragments.

Any resolutions for these issues?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    Those extra turns granted by aof are totally predictable. The only new bug is that aof grants extra turn in the same turn another toon died. Pretty easy to counter in most cases.
    My team is made to maximize damage if going first & will loose 100% when going second.
    I removed thorns from defence when they froze the game, aof dont crash the game so will stay in defence.
    Hey MK mate, I sent you a PM, explaining what happened. Didn’t want to post here so as to not divulge your defense team setup.

Again, nothing at you directly...just the darn buggy AoF passive. I just acquired one two days ago, finally after more than a year waiting and chasing it, and after leveling and maxing it up, I am forced to bench it due to this bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    This thread is way too long so sorry if I have missed someone already posting this.

I have at least three issues with the latest update:
    1. ALL my troopers was seen "3 minutes ago". Totally useless and frustrating to not be able to see inactive troopers.
    2. I have three troopers (marked in yellow) not having any time at all and also they are impossible to remove from my troopers list.
    3. LOTS AND LOTS of game freezes forcing me to kill game and thus loosing PVP attacks etc. Annoying like hell at least when hunting coins needed to buy Trooper fragments.

Any resolutions for these issues?
    I can't help you with #1 and #3, but #2 is easy.

The latest update added three "NPC" Troopers to everyone's list of Troopers:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...mber-21st-2017

New Feature: NPC Troopers

To help new players ease into the Trooper system, all players now have three new NPC Troopers:

Captain: Has a Navigator Eddie champion
    Deathcleft: Has a Grim Reaper Eddie champion
    Tomahawk: Has a Run to the Hills Eddie champion

All of these Troopers are automatically added to all players’ Trooper lists, and become stronger as you achieve certain Player Ranks. They do not count towards your limit of troopers you can have based on rank, but can be used like any other Trooper to get an additional 25 Trooper Badges whenever they’re used.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I can attest to the PvE game freezes. Making it impossible to play my troopers. Had 2 freezes which made me lose badges and I still have almost half my troopers left.

It was said before, but if the badges were sent and received BEFORE the level is over, we could still get them despite freezes.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Those extra turns granted by aof are totally predictable. The only new bug is that aof grants extra turn in the same turn another toon died. Pretty easy to counter in most cases.
    My team is made to maximize damage if going first & will loose 100% when going second.
    I removed thorns from defence when they froze the game, aof dont crash the game so will stay in defence.
    i have a similar defense as you, and i can tell you they are not predictible, even before update. saw many weird things like random whole team extra turns for no reason and whole team extra turns even if another teammate was killed before.and ofc the revinig aof and giving extra turn for all after a kill but this one is really old. i'm sure there is some

i won't change him though, because this game is about exploiting gliches since pvp beta and the prisoner era...and this never really changed but it got better at least...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i have a similar defense as you, and i can tell you they are not predictible, even before update. saw many weird things like random whole team extra turns for no reason and whole team extra turns even if another teammate was killed before.and ofc the revinig aof and giving extra turn for all after a kill but this one is really old. i'm sure there is some

i won't change him though, because this game is about exploiting gliches since pvp beta and the prisoner era...and this never really changed but it got better at least...
    How it was before update:
    - Aof grants extra turn when makes the first kill
    - grants extra turn again if dies and gets revived & a kill is made in that turn
    - also gives extra turn if revived & the other team has a toon killed in previous turns and is not necessary that a kill is made in current turn
    How it is now:
    - all of the above + grants extra turn even if a toon fr9m his team is already dead.

That beeing said, i lost a lot of battles due to freezes after revivals done by vhe or immortality talismans. And i started to see more & more teams exploiting it on purpose.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    @Sparton, not sure if you saw my post above, so reposting it just in case.

I have contacted support for the 25 missing Fragments and the 1 mission Skill Shard from completing 180 Achievements. No response as yet for 2 days. I am fine waiting if this is being looked at from an overall perspective, since it seems that I am not the only one facing this problem with Achievements, Daily Rewards, and Crimson Fragments.
    @Sparton, further issues with PvP, which I never used to have before. Really becoming unplayable now...freezes after VHE revives like MKUltra states above, but also games keep on hanging on the Victory/Loss screen and the only way out of it is to force close the game and restart. Can’t keep on doing this after every single match.

Nicko and a few others reported the same issue a few pages above in this thread. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but to no avail...still the same issues.

OS
    Android
    You forgot one MK. He even grants extra turns with no kills. The almost dead bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    You forgot one MK. He even grants extra turns with no kills. The almost dead bug.
    No, this does not happen anymore for some time. It was a time when AoF granted extra turn when a toon with endure reached 1 health or had very little hp left without endure but this does not happen anymore.
    At least, it did not happened to me in the last month and i faced a lot of teams with AoF in defence.
    Last edited by mk ultra; 11-23-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    iOS
    No, this does not happen anymore for some time. It was a time when AoF granted extra turn when a toon with endure reached 1 health or had very little hp left without endure but this does not happen anymore.
    At least, it did not happened to me in the last month and i faced a lot of teams with AoF in defence.
    It seems we are all experiencing different bugs. I have not seen a revive freeze in weeks. However I have had hallowed Eddie fury freeze pvp twice and also seen plenty of red bat extra turn nonsense including getting one of my toons to near death and granting extra turns (no endure either). Red bat passive is a total mess, if it can’t be fixed (which I am guessing it can’t due to so many problems with it) t should be changed to something else that actually works.