Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Name:  8DE19C1B-5173-4784-B590-4B20D876CB9E.jpeg
Views: 362
Size:  460.5 KB

Just lost to SilentKnight with the Revive staredown.

Is there a hotfix coming for this? I try not to complain (TOO much) but this is really a drag...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Name:  8DE19C1B-5173-4784-B590-4B20D876CB9E.jpeg
Views: 362
Size:  460.5 KB

Is there a hotfix coming for this? I try not to complain (TOO much) but this is really a drag...
    many lost battle for me too with VHeddie revive generaly...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I finally figured out a team for the Warlord that would basically allow me to spam his Ghost blade ability every turn, but now it seems that Aces High's Do or Die skill no longer applies permadeath to remove that perfect ghost status? Anybody else experiencing issues with this. I have to wait a few more days to see if this also affects the blue Lord of Light. It's too bad because I can see this particular team setup being pretty fun to play as well as effective against most teams.
    farmereddie-0780

Banned
    - Sometimes the Battle-Buttons on the Attack-Screen in Arena aren't working after that downgrade - LotBugs needs to be restarted to let them work again

OS
    iOS
    Today the game froze everytime when an opponent revived. On top of that I found something else which confused me a bit. I used the power move of the GPD. Instead of healing my team he put permadeath and heal block on them. Everything in PVP seems to be based on pure random.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    - Sometimes the Battle-Buttons on the Attack-Screen in Arena aren't working after that downgrade - LotBugs needs to be restarted to let them work again
    and you lose the battle each time, cool bug
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  freeeze2.png
Views: 224
Size:  341.0 KB

Their VHE just revived via Immortality buff...
    no buttons for me...
    they win.....
    I mean... ouch
    It was my turn and I literally needed just ONE more hit.

And....

Name:  dups2.png
Views: 282
Size:  152.2 KB
    I'm trying to see if I can fill the screen with duplicate buffs...

Lets see.. Assuming it gets healed a bit before it's hit again...
    Counter for at least 3 turns if not 4
    Atk Up for at least 3 turns if not 7
    Def up for at least 2 if not 6 turns
    Damage up for at least 5 turns if not 9
    Immunity for at least 2 turns if not 4
    Damage Heal (whatever that green one is) for at least 4 turns if not 8
    Charge for 4 turns
    Endure for 2 turns

And the Magus Corrupt Rescuer is still removing ALL buff effects, positive or negative, when it hits. It's supposed to only steal positive buffs... it steals the positive BUFFS, not necessarily the effect of the buff... (Invisibility, if stolen, doesn't seem to work at all other than to make the character transparent... but it still takes damage) ... and it removes the effects of any negative buffs on the enemy, but leaves the negative buffs visually in place on the character even though the negative buffs do not alter the actual character any longer.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-24-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    [...] tickets all days but no news from support
    Emphasis mine.

That'd probably be why you're not getting a response; if you're spamming the system to take up more of the CS team's time, they're going to look into other people. We don't appreciate people who try to waste our CS team's time by trying to open multiple tickets for a single issue, as that unfairly wastes time they could be spending actually looking into and fixing people's problems.

I know a fix for a hang after reviving with Ironite is being fixed, but I'm not sure if that fix fixes the issue you're running into here, or if it's something separate.

Did that battle happen around the timestamp of your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm trying to see if I can fill the screen with duplicate buffs...
    We are aware of an issue where stolen buffs will duplicate the buff icon and the "empty" buff will remain even though it has technically expired or been removed.

OS
    Android

Sry bud! Prolly woulda had u anyways. Haha! U get Beelz yet? Had 5 eternal souls & 1 left to claim, waiting 4 no dupe bs. Got him, finally! Bought trooper soul for 20k badges...Azoz or whatever. Bought trooper Eddie & assassin guy with frontier coins. Grab sentinel guy next. 2 many new toons 2 remember names & no fuckin room!!! Glad I was stockpiling eternals!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 11-24-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Okay so every day, I grind A Matter of Life and Death on Madness to get my troopers going, and I use Navigator Eddie, Magus Undead Rescuer and Angel of Fear. I've had a couple freezes today using Trooper Eddie as my lead. When it freezes it tends to happen in the middle of an attack or when proceeding to the next stage. Usually I would just wait for a bit and it would unfreeze but on the last two occasions I've waited a long time and it would stay frozen, forcing me to force close and restart the game. I haven't played since the 5:00 reset (I live in Mountain Time) due to today being Thanksgiving and all, but if it freezes again I'll take a screenshot and post it here.
    Awesome, thanks for much for these details. Just a couple questions: are you reviving just before this attack that then leads to the freeze? If not, what wave of battle are you freezing on? Is it consistent, or does it seem to change?