Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Spartan, Leviathan, et. al staff...

I just want to say, I understand bugs happen. It's clearly a complex system to create, update, and maintain. I hope nothing I post is coming across as rude or offensive. I can be brash (or a smart ass) at times unintentionally.. it's just kind of my nature. In short, I realize you all don't WANT bugs and I don't mean to ever infer you are unsympathetic to issues. The bugs, to me... honestly just add a level of unpredictability to he game overall Basically... please read things as if I were smiling when posting.. I most often am

I do however, think the daily rollover should include a SOT refill (maybe a SOW too), that would help compensate users for some losses. If not a full refill then 50% or something. Just a suggestion. I realize that would mean a user could expend all SOT before the rollover... wait for it.. then have SOT again which kind of cuts down on some using refills. So.... well... I'm not the bean counter.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-24-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Emphasis mine.

That'd probably be why you're not getting a response; if you're spamming the system to take up more of the CS team's time, they're going to look into other people. We don't appreciate people who try to waste our CS team's time by trying to open multiple tickets for a single issue, as that unfairly wastes time they could be spending actually looking into and fixing people's problems.

I know a fix for a hang after reviving with Ironite is being fixed, but I'm not sure if that fix fixes the issue you're running into here, or if it's something separate.

Did that battle happen around the timestamp of your post?

We are aware of an issue where stolen buffs will duplicate the buff icon and the "empty" buff will remain even though it has technically expired or been removed.
    no spam with 2 tickets with 2 different bug ^^
    they just don't have the time or solution because it is a general issue i think
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    PvP has so many bugs I can not even mention them all. Normally I would address it one by one here but my pc broke and this forum sucks on phone format. It is extremely annoying to lose from bugs and crashes.

GET SOME FUCKING GAME TESTERS.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Spartan, Leviathan, et. al staff...

I just want to say, I understand bugs happen. It's clearly a complex system to create, update, and maintain. I hope nothing I post is coming across as rude or offensive. I can be brastupidityart ass) at times unintentionally.. it's just kind of my nature. In short, I realize you all don't WANT bugs and I don't mean to ever infer you are unsympathetic to issues. The bugs, to me... honestly just add a level of unpredictability to he game overall Basically... please read things as if I were smiling when posting.. I most often am

I do however, think the daily rollover should include a SOT refill (maybe a SOW too), that would help compensate users for some losses. If not a full refill then 50% or something. Just a suggestion. I realize that would mean a user could expend all SOT before the rollover... wait for it.. then have SOT again which kind of cuts down on some using refills. So.... well... I'm not the bean counter.
    This is not the case with me. Were being taken advantage of by being free game testers cause they cant even test anything before releasing. Every single update brings more and more bugs while they "fix" old bugs. Its a vicious circle of anger and frustration that we really shouldnt have to deal with.

It's really not that hard to just test everything before releasing an update. Its common sense. Might as well rename the game to LOtB BETA.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Awesome, thanks for much for these details. Just a couple questions: are you reviving just before this attack that then leads to the freeze? If not, what wave of battle are you freezing on? Is it consistent, or does it seem to change?
    I haven't been needing to revive, and the freezing is rather inconsistent. It actually has happened before on Crucible of Pain. Instead on the game hanging, the whole screen just freezes, it happened before the update, where I would give it time and it unfreezes. Similar to when you defeat the last wave of a mission and it freezes for a few seconds. Only recently it would freeze at random times and it never unfreezes.

But I was grinding Crucible of Pain this morning and didn't get any long term freezes so it is too random for me to exactly pinpoint.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    This is not the case with me. Were being taken advantage of by being free game testers cause they cant even test anything before releasing. Every single update brings more and more bugs while they "fix" old bugs. Its a vicious circle of anger and frustration that we really shouldnt have to deal with.

It's really not that hard to just test everything before releasing an update. Its common sense. Might as well rename the game to LOtB BETA.
    No one... I mean NO ONE is forcing you to play this game. Your life does not depend upon it. In fact, your life may be richer if you did NOT play it. No one can "take advantage" of you unless you allow them to. If you do not like being a "free tester" as you put it... stop playing. It's that simple. If you are unable to stop, then certainly badgering, insulting, and belittling the people behind your unending supply of LOTB is really not the best way to see your issues resolved.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-24-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hopefully this works for more of you than the last workaround I posted when I first joined the forums. When the game freezes in both PvP and love, I noticed if I shut off the screen for a few seconds than turn it back it on it helps lots of times. For the more stubborn occasions I'll open another window (YouTube, forum, etc) until the game music stops. Then I open the game window and it usually fixes the issue. Once in a while I get no success however. Good luck and if it helps let me know.
    farmereddie-0780

Heads up for everyone in this thread; the hotfix update is going live soon(-ish).

The fix is going to arrive in two waves:

• Server update: This just went live about 6 minutes ago
    • App store update: This will go live in your platforms app store; Android should arrive within the next few hours, and iOS will come later, potentially taking a day or more (the latter taking longer due to it's update review process)

The fixes are as follows:

• Fix for Trooper Eddie's Survive not reviving correctly (server update)
    • Fix for the game sometimes hanging on the victory or defeat screen (app store update)
    • Fix for certain cases of revive being able to cause a hang in combat (for example, from paid revive) (app store update)
    • Fix for combat kickers (damage, perfect timing, etc) not always displaying (app store update)
    • Fix for talisman information not being displayed/fetched properly for troopers (app store update)
    • Fix for the animations/SFX sometimes playing at incorrect speeds for Trooper Eddie (app store update)

OS
    iOS
    Also note that there's apparently an iOS11 update available as well. Not sure if that will alter anything for anyone or if it's been out for a bit. I just got presented with that alert a few moments ago, but it may have been delayed due to preference settings on my own devices.
    CLANLESS

Banned
    - WUR attacking own team is not listed (it is still happening after server update)