Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Ok, I lied. The arena lock ups are worse than I’ve ever seen. I feel for you NF. I really do, you tried to put in new stuff, and it bricked again. The bugs are so many this time. The whole game has me murderous. *goes back to playing because masochist*
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Two battles that I must win normally = two lose because of that shit freeze after VHS Eddie fury
    I stop to play pvp and keep my shit 50-100 rank because of that
    It is unplayable all player have him in defense
    Without bug it was 25-50
    Totally bored
    Last edited by blade685; 11-25-2017 at 11:52 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    @Sparton Any idea when we can expect the IOS fix?
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

Talisman pack

Spartan, is the $40 talisman pack going to be back in the store? Wanted it, but was only in for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    @Sparton Any idea when we can expect the IOS fix?
    We're at the mercy of Apple's review schedule on a holiday weekend, so no idea. Hopefully by the other side of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Spartan, is the $40 talisman pack going to be back in the store? Wanted it, but was only in for a few days
    The Trooper Talisman Pack was only live for the Trooper debut event and went away with the end of that event (about 4 hours ago).

OS
    iOS

Getting old fast

Name:  IMG_4955.PNG
Views: 382
Size:  1.82 MBName:  IMG_4955.PNG
Views: 382
Size:  1.82 MB
    Seems like revive is a sure lockup in arena... Sure does mess up the current event.
    To bad we have no ingame inbox so we can receive compensation for poor game performance. I love this game and have worked hard and spent a lot of real money to get where I'm at, which isn't far compared to a lot of top players, but still I'm starting to feel like I was ripped off when the game doesn't work properly. Sorry for the rant just very aggravating

OS
    Android
    Well here is a new one AOF granting extra turns to the rest of his team while he was dead. I have seen him grant it when he gets revived and a kill happens but while he is killed the other team gets a kill and the whole team gets an extra turn is just crazy.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    And a 2nd time, this time it wasn't even when it killed someone on my side. First his entire team took their turn and then all were granted extra turns this is really getting out of control.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    And a 2nd time, this time it wasn't even when it killed someone on my side. First his entire team took their turn and then all were granted extra turns this is really getting out of control.
    can confirm this, have seen him giving extra turns for the whole team even without a kill! really weird.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I had the staring contest bug in the arena this morning, but something strange happened. When the character on the other team revived (I think it was Eternity Eddie) and the buttons disappeared, I tried hitting autoplay hoping for my toons to, at least, finish the battle. Apparently nothing happened, and after a few minutes I force closed the app. Surprisingly, when I headed back to the arena to fight again the same enemy, it was counted as a victory! So maybe if you hit autoplay the battle continues internally even if you don't see the toons moving. It's worth giving it a try if it happens!
    Eddiejose-6453