Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't see it as bad. I think it can be useful strategy taking advantage of crit status.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I don't see it as bad. I think it can be useful strategy taking advantage of crit status.
    Let me guess... You have VHE.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Lol, yes he does...JJJ’s defense team is one which I just hate facing. But Kudos to him...I like facing his team and it is a good challenge. I don’t have VHE or any of the Valkyries, and I do ok thanks to some good advice from folks on here (esp. a few Eternals who are stellar dudes and very helpful). In fact, this attack team would win 100% if it weren’t for the stupid AoF bug which gives the entire (remaining) defense team an extra turn even if that team is a toon down already.

Btw, I have a good friend who has a maxed VHE but doesn’t use him, and is usually always in the top 10, so you really don’t need VHE to do well.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Critical heals have existed as long as I have seen. Usually from VHE giving someone crit status who doesn't normally have it. Plus can have crit reflects which get to be nuts too.
    I do not have VHE (damnit!) but yup.. I've seen Crit Heals for quite some time. Just depends upon the talismans and character.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Since we are on the subject of VHE I was wondering if anyone else has seen lately when he revives with his fury the toons he revives do not come back with Crit status its only the toons that are already alive that are given crit status. If this is an intended nerf its one I am ok with. Even though I use VHE I still say his fury was/is over powered being able to revive everyone, give them all crit status and (before) do massive damage all in one move was beyond OP. At least now with less damage and if intended the toons he revive do not get crit status I might say its actually balanced.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Buffs are REALLY messed up. They appear and shouldn't, they duplicate, they don't appear but should, they should go away and don't... I don't trust ANY buff in the game right now. I've lost track of the amount of times I've killed a toon with the Endure buff active... or been attacked by a toon with the freeze buff active.

It seems only the yellow buffs are acting correctly. But to be fair.. I haven't been watching VHE revive.. other than to kill that bastard
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I don't have VHE but I don't mind the revives/crit/etc. - the thing that gets my goat about him is the number of extra turns. I've had one (without echo talismans) take out my entire team one at a time before. One hit kills are fine and are part of the perk of having the toon, just limiting to one or two per turn would be good :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I haven't seen a VHE that can "one hit kill" anyone on my attack team.. it's those damn extra turns her gets that are ridiculous. I agree. But inevitably he's easy to kill... you just have to what what OTHER characters he's got with him. They make all the difference.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Buffs are REALLY messed up. They appear and shouldn't, they duplicate, they don't appear but should, they should go away and don't... I don't trust ANY buff in the game right now.
    This! This is the game right now. Legacy of the bugs! Please fix the game NF
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android

Do you hate your players?

I mean, you throw Shop Items after us, like you only wanna have fucking money!
    It seems they want to kill this game, they throw updates with more bugs, than features, everytime new overfuckingpriced shopshit!
    Character after Character, no new content to play, night city sleeps over a year in the MAIN MENU!
    PvP sucks as hell, everytime the opponent have more accuracy, trigger, trigger, TRIGGER! But my attackteam seems to wanna suicide, because it think on them selfs, this shit, i can't do this anymore..,
    You really should hire new programmers and TEST you ******* updates before you push them live..,
    I love the artists work, not all, but the most of them, it gives the feel they do this with love, but the other side only wants the players fucking money?!

I loved this game, but this crap event with a fragment droprate of shit and all the endless other bugs..,

NF WHAT IS THIS?

Do you really hate your consumers that much?

Edit: In my opinion it is a slap in the face for every Iron Maiden fan and the Band for using the name and make money with a broken product...
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-02-2017 at 04:08 PM.