Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    2 trooper souls, 2 warlords wow thanks rng.
    Also confused with this guy, his special attack grants ghost to the enemy? Why does his special attack grant a beneficial effect to the enemy? Makes no sense?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    About 5 minutes ago 2 battles same results....... Both with with me vs "stex" -- (I lost both due to this)
    My Rescuer "stole" invisibility from his GPD.....
    Next turn his Wrath was doing damage the the Rescuer regardless of the invisibility
    Rescuer froze his team... his next turn.... GPD was still attacking and doing damage while frozen to the Rescuer

Thinking about it, this is all related to the Magus Corrupt Rescuer

I've completed a couple other battles with the Magus Corrupt Rescuer without seeing this, but then again there was no Wrath or GPD on those opponent teams.
    It looks like there's an issue where Vanish may appear as a status effect even though actions in combat may have made it no longer present (such as if the Vanished character attacks). We're tracking down the source of the issue.

In the meantime, be aware that attacking if you have Vanish removes it, so a character may appear to have it when they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    After every pvp battle game freeze on victory screen....
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejose View Post
    Same here...
    The team is investigating. Are you able to do PVE battles fine? Are you seeing the issue that Amarthir is reporting here?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Sparton - Also check out my battle one min ago against Raymond... killed his prisoner while his Angel of Strife stood by and watched instead of taking damage. I didn't disable passives on his team, so something is not working there.
    I'll pass that info along. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    That victory bug happened again. I won the fight and I got the victory and iron coin reward but when I tap the screen nothing happens.
    Thanks for the info about where that hang is occurring. I've passed that along to the team.

Were you playing on Android?

OS
    Android
    Hello Sparton,

Just want to check with you whats wrong with the "Sniper" passive.

In the game the passive description is: "Removes a random Benneficial Effect on each enemy at the start of the battle. Gain Perfect Immortality for 1 turn if Perfect Immunity is active at the start of your turn"
    Forum description: "A random damage attacker which can automatically remove beneficial effects from enemies each turn if they have more than one"

Just want to know how this passive really works.

Tks in advance.

Edit: About the Warlord damage, is that right? 7600 true damage with 4 purple talis?

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    In the game the passive description is: "Removes a random Benneficial Effect on each enemy at the start of the battle. Gain Perfect Immortality for 1 turn if Perfect Immunity is active at the start of your turn"
    Forum description: "A random damage attacker which can automatically remove beneficial effects from enemies each turn if they have more than one"
    Oh whoops, we were trying to do something along the lines of what the forum post describes, but found we couldn't make it work the way we intended, so we changed how the passive functions and adjusted the rest of the character to account for the passive being stronger than originally intended. I'll update the forum post description accordingly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    2 trooper souls, 2 warlords wow thanks rng.
    Also confused with this guy, his special attack grants ghost to the enemy? Why does his special attack grant a beneficial effect to the enemy? Makes no sense?!?
    Ghost kills the target once the effect expires.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android

lady azov

tool tip says shes a high damage dealer ive maxed her lvl shards n trinkets and she does about 9k to class advantage targets seams very low for single target high damage dealer
    she feels more like an afterthought than a main go to

OS
    Android
    Got the bastion. I figured I wouldn't be getting Eddie since I never have luck. Sacrificed dude with a few 4*s to do a tier V and got 10 rare souls. 1 4* from it. Need 140 more frags for 2nd soul. I dont regret sacrificing him since I can choose him later on if necessary. .. I'm sure ill get him again on 2nd soul anyways cause dupe is the name of the game!

PvP is ridiculous right now. My ANBoL was revenging during my turn giving me a huge advantage.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Sparton this time I’ve played enough to say that Trooper Eddie seems like skill shards are not taking effect the maximum damage from basics attack are weak for example using onslaught Trooper Eddie has an attack base of 1022 plus 110% with skill shards and his damage does around 6500 to 7000 depending on the class is that normal or there is something wrong I didn’t tried him without skill shards can you check on that one

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Oh whoops, we were trying to do something along the lines of what the forum post describes, but found we couldn't make it work the way we intended, so we changed how the passive functions and adjusted the rest of the character to account for the passive being stronger than originally intended. I'll update the forum post description accordingly.
    Tks for your quick response, Sparton.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Ghost kills the target once the effect expires.
    Yes but it makes the target unkillable for 2 turns. So of u drain all the targets HP he does not die and can still attack you, revive or heal allies etc. Even carriage rider has a move that ghosts himself. No good