Thread: Trooper help

OS
    iOS

Trooper help

Hey there. Any of my troopers have the zone talis on a gunner?

Also, on the next night of warrior LOL, if any of you have a set of rage and hunter, could you equip for that mission?

Cheers.
    Eskiggalu-8063
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    I have all of those you mentioned. Since I passed those missions, let me know when you need what. Also, if you have a Mummy Eddie with Health talisman, can you set that as your champ? Thanks and good luck.
    DMoney-7852

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DMoney View Post
    I have all of those you mentioned. Since I passed those missions, let me know when you need what. Also, if you have a Mummy Eddie with Health talisman, can you set that as your champ? Thanks and good luck.
    DMoney-7852
    Hey DMoney, I sent you a PM a few days ago. When do you need the Mummy Eddie, that is, for which LoL Dungeon?

And reminder to please set your Champion with the Lightening & Predator Talismans for when Gunner LoL opens up on Saturday.

Cheers trooper,
    Ice

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DMoney View Post
    DMoney-7852
    Hey man, you’re not on my list, and sadly, I don’t have anyone that isn’t active everyday to bump. However, I never looked in to how it works. If I’m on your list, I just set my champion to mummy for you. I never leveled him up, but he worked for me with the rest of the toons at 100.
    Eskiggalu-8063