Thread: suicide bug?

OS
    Android

suicide bug?

After last night update PvP for me was unplayable. Game froze 3 times. Had to close the app. Also my toons instead of hitting my oponents started to kill themselves. WUR hit NBOL. NBOL killed whole team, next game the same, so I removed NBOL and replaced him with Wrath, the same situation. WUR hit Wrath, my Wrath killed my whole team. What's going on?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    After last night update PvP for me was unplayable. Game froze 3 times. Had to close the app. Also my toons instead of hitting my oponents started to kill themselves. WUR hit NBOL. NBOL killed whole team, next game the same, so I removed NBOL and replaced him with Wrath, the same situation. WUR hit Wrath, my Wrath killed my whole team. What's going on?
    Whenever an enemy attacks one of your toons and WUR passive procs, instead of counterattacking the enemy WUR attacks your own toon. However if WUR himself is attacked he counterattacks the enemy as he is supposed to. Another bug is that he counterattacks more than once if the ability that hit him is a multistrike one. There are a lot of problems after the update so i assume we will get a hotfix till the end of the week.