- KB
    - KP
    ~1mn 100% wins no negative effects

b4 I used:
    - Alexander
    - KP
    - Mariner
    ~1mn 99,99% wins negative effects on KP
    Last edited by kgk56; 03-07-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I use Alex with Echo, the rest is random
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I use Alex too - cant remember what he has on him but he never dies - the other two slots are characters that need levelled up though I tend to put tallies on them to speed it up a bit!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Without relics its a tough story to auto. Really you need some of the top chars to be able to do it. Im only about L4 for relics and have only just been able to auto this level. But now I can do it with hallowed, KP and one of the top level chars (banshees/alchemist/assassin hellraiser etc).

So yeah, I think if you want to auto this level, focus on getting some of the top chars and invest in survivability.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    For Madness I'm running Cursader Eddie (Shadow/Advantage) W Lillith (Strike/Ruin/Random for the free slot) and A Chopper (Angel/Assassin). All skill shards, some talismans are at full level, my relics are around level 4 across the board. Clears it in between a 1:40 to two minutes and a half, depending on stuff like the chopper trying to scare the beast/toons with inmunity, but that's just the game AI being dumb as always.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Without relics its a tough story to auto. Really you need some of the top chars to be able to do it. Im only about L4 for relics and have only just been able to auto this level. But now I can do it with hallowed, KP and one of the top level chars (banshees/alchemist/assassin hellraiser etc).

So yeah, I think if you want to auto this level, focus on getting some of the top chars and invest in survivability.
    With Alex Eddie, you can absolutely farm this on madness without any relics. I only recently started buying relics during the last arena event and i definitely was able to farm it before then. But... It isnt like Alex is easy to get.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    But... It isnt like Alex is easy to get.
    Yep, thats right! I went Horus and Osiris first. Was on way to Sekhmet, but ended up getting a legendary heroic for this event. I may yet regret that decision, but if I get Mushashi, then I probably wont!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs