Name:  B665572D-8625-454E-B5D3-35EC7DF730AF.png
Views: 663
Size:  441.9 KB
    Best auto time yet.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I've been using Alexander Eddie, backed with Osiris and blue undead rescuer.

Alex Eddie has Echo and Immunity
    Osiris has Hunter, Immunity and Shell
    Buzz has Oracle talismans

Oracle mixed with Osiris and Primordial Talismans (the background Eddie thing) will not only keep your team from dying, it'll basically keep your team from taking damage in general.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Since the Eddie ride along effect went away, might be a good time to update this thread.

I've been using the following team:
    Benjamin Eddie with Eternals
    Warrior Lilith with advantage and echo
    The second ally should match W Lilith damage for a faster run, but pretty much any character is safe with the other two. Right now I'm using gunner shinobi girl Ibuki with Warlord, Angel and random Red.

Saving up FC for whatever new addition NF makes in the future, so I'm still missing Alex.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    i bought last week Alex Eddie only for that level to farm with him and upgrade 4 and 5* characters with only him sharded to save shards for sacrifices
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I have pretty much every toon now and i can farm anything auto (except night city, but who would). When I was just starting i was frustrated about not getting useful tips for a guy with limited options. So Im posting this as a bit of help for a lesser player (hopefully).

I dont know where he comes from or how easy he was to get, but Assassin Chopper is a god in this for farming, if you have him, use him.

I am able to (average 3 minutes) auto-farm Madness NOTB with only Assassin Chopper and Pharoah Eddie. 3rd can be anything (or blank even). Talisman on Eddie was energy and force (purchase with trooper badges) chopper can be any basic purples. Both toons are full sharded and all talismans are maxed, but that isnt too hard to do if you focus on just building this team.

Full disclosure, I have the basic relics fairly maxed out and I know that makes a ton of difference. I have health and fury lvl 10 and attack/magic lvl 8.

Id be interested in feedback from some newer player who may not have as much relic support.

Also, I do not farm NOTB with this team, just giving options to others. I use Alex plus Assassin Chopper and the 3rd is a leveling toon. Alex plus warrior Lilith is a bit faster even I would say.

OS
    Android
    I have been using Benji Breeg Eddie with Immortal & Titan, The Madam with Oracle and Gunner Lilith with Destiny and Warp.
    Been averaging about 2:50 per round with 100% health
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Alexander Eddie with Valor talismans can autofarm NOTB madness by himself (at least with enough relics). I use him and two random troopers to level up.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I normally auto-farm NotB with Hallowed, Regina and Astra.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Alexander Eddie with Valor talismans can autofarm NOTB madness by himself (at least with enough relics). I use him and two random troopers to level up.
    Relics? You mean like the arena/gauntlet relics? I've never seen relics for any cosmos levels except the limited time Night City ones. Unless maybe they've expanded relics to cover PvE recently?
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    Relics? You mean like the arena/gauntlet relics? I've never seen relics for any cosmos levels except the limited time Night City ones. Unless maybe they've expanded relics to cover PvE recently?
    the relics that you buy for iron coins are good for every area of the game at all times and never expire.