Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I have done 10 runs so far with the team provided by hold and no losses yet.

Looks like a great synergy on these three - cant see how this wont work as well in all of the BNW so will try that too though current Primordial heavy team seems to steam through them all no bother - hence I hope they do not get nerfed at all!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Only one defeat so far after 30 runs - not sure why as was not watching but it was the Clansman who got wasted - the other two were fine.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Only one defeat so far after 30 runs - not sure why as was not watching but it was the Clansman who got wasted - the other two were fine.
    Not enough relics

I have 10/10 on general and 9/10 of gunner - I don't even get close to death - CotD is close sometimes when Beast changes to assassin but the other 2 are normally full health
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    That's is a great team for NotB. I tried it manually due to lower relic levels and not maxed primordial talisman. Breezed right through it

OS
    iOS
    Are there any drop rate differences from farming here? I usually farm circle of fire.
    Current 5* Eddies:

Run to the Hills - Shaman - Trooper - Samurai

Piece of Mind - Fear of the Dark - Mummy

Grim Reaper - Carriage Rider - Edward the Great - Speed of Light

Cyborg - Navigator - Tailgunner

Iron - Eternity - Storm

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This is dead easy now....

Warrior Lilith, Gunner Lilith with Alexander Eddie.

All fully skill sharded and full power talismans...

The Beast MIGHT kill the Liliths at the switch to Assassin, but Alex Eddie never even comes close to death, ever.

Add Echo talismans to Alex Ed and it's even easier.
    Add Life talismans to the Gunner Lilith to gain immunity via her passive and it's easier.
    Auto-framing it in roughly 1:30 minutes per.

And it does pay out over 9K gold per run, so it's the highest gold return I've found.
    I just got my Alexander Eddie last night and tested autofarming NotB. The team:

Alex Ed: Valor
    Gunner CotD: Primordial
    Prisoner: Primordial

All fully sharded. Lvl 4 generic health, Lvl 5 Gunner health, and lvl 7 Warrior health for relics. 100% success rate, 'bout 1:15 per run.

The toons occasionally go down when the Beast switches to Assassin, but Alex Ed cruises on through.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    You might think about switching the Prisoner out for a multi-target hitter. It'll make the battles up to the beast go faster. None of the toons have any major passives to disable and the Prisoner won't disable the Beasts passives... and since you already have Primordial talismans on G CotD, you won't really need 2 sets in play. Since Alex Ed is typically a single target hitter (unless he uses that one AOE move he has) adding another single target hitter, just means you slow down the battles leading up to the beast.

I've been running it lately with Alex Ed, gCotD (with Primordial), and pretty much any 3rd (powered up) toon that's a multi-target hitter.

Since they fixed Beast Ed's AI.. I can also run it with Beast Ed, gCotD, and W Lilith (or Asset).
    Last edited by Yup; 06-25-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You might think about switching the Prisoner out for a multi-target hitter. It'll make the battles up to the beast go faster. None of the toons have any major passives to disable and the Prisoner won't disable the Beasts passives... and since you already have Primordial talismans on G CotD, you won't really need 2 sets in play. Since Alex Ed is typically a single target hitter (unless he uses that one AOE move he has) adding another single target hitter, just means you slow down the battles leading up to the beast.
    What you're saying is sensible and logical, but I tried swapping out the Prisoner for a Red Lilith (Echo, Advantage) and the mission takes about the same amount of time: 1:10 - 1:20. Bit of a head-scratcher.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    here is my team for farming on auto
    Doomsday Eddie,Assassin Lilith(eternal) and Prisoner(primordial)

OS
    Android
    i didn't test auto on it, perhaps with iron eddie, i don't have Alexander ( too expensive) and doomsday (bad loot in event like always)
    I play all troopers all days.