Garden of Life X Bugged

I spent 50 ironite twice to revive my team during the Boss stage in Garden of Life X. Both times, the game hung - action buttons (attack) all missing from the screen after the first action by Eddie during the first turn post-revival.

Even if using the auto-play button nothing happens.

It was an expensive way to lose ironite…

OS
    Android
    Why did you even revive? You could get 240 sands of time for 100 ironite and 16 retries at that level.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Can confirm that same thing happens in Garden of Fear. I revived at the Dragon King stage, only to have the game soft-lock. No controls, and couldn't even give up, had to force-close the game.

As for the reasoning behind reviving, @Browno, if the Dragon only has like 5k HP or less, a full retry is going to take 20-30 minutes, whereas a revive means you'll only spend a tenth of that at most. Not everyone has the time or the patience to try again from scratch.

Bottom line is, if there is a revive option and it costs FIFTY god damn Ironite, then it better be working, otherwise it's basically a scam.

OS
    iOS
    Spartan already confirmed they are aware of the revive issue.. it's anywhere... not just BNW.

And yeah.. 2 passes through BNW (because you were defeated the first time) = 1+ hour... 1 pass with revive = 30 minutes. It's not always about the cost.

I play BNW ONLY because it's mandatory for some items... but it really sucks as a game aspect above level 8 and just takes up so much time to run through it even once on autoplay. They really should do away with the mid boss, shorten it to 4 battles at most, and stop giving the Dragon King abilities that are greater than any player-accessible character. It's the ONLY place in the game where there's an opponent you can't match (well other than Horus).
    Last edited by Yup; 11-23-2017 at 09:17 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..