Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Goodbye game

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119

    Goodbye game

    After months of being playing without much fun, I decided that it is best not to continue playing this game
    Honestly, it bores me, and I'm only doing it for my troopers
    So I will delete the app
    I'm not saying I'm leaving forever, only until I feel like playing again.


    Greetings to all my troopers and the users of this forum
    Bye
    Daily Player

    (Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

    Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy


    In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear


  2. #2
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyofshadow-6319 View Post
    After months of being playing without much fun, I decided that it is best not to continue playing this game
    Honestly, it bores me, and I'm only doing it for my troopers
    So I will delete the app
    I'm not saying I'm leaving forever, only until I feel like playing again.


    Greetings to all my troopers and the users of this forum
    Bye
    Lady

    All the best, gal - you were good and solid trooper... Thanks for all the badges... I'll keep you for a while though - (I don't have Eternity Eddie myself yet) and I don't care as much for the badges now - and about pretty everything else branded ''LOTB''...

    Cheers,

    W
    Witkacy-2631

    In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

    Hallow Ed

    Don't worry be harpy

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Lady

    All the best, gal - you were good and solid trooper... Thanks for all the badges... I'll keep you for a while though - (I don't have Eternity Eddie myself yet) and I don't care as much for the badges now - and about pretty everything else branded ''LOTB''...

    Cheers,

    W
    Thank you very much, Witkacy
    It was a pleasure to have sent you badges
    If I go back, I'll let you know


    I hope you can use my champion, if you want you can delete me from your list


    The best for you
    Daily Player

    (Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

    Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy


    In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear


  4. #4
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,252
    Sorry to see you go, Ladyofshadow. You've been a great Trooper and Forum contributor. I hope you change your mind! I'll keep you on for a bit just in case.
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

  5. #5
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,860
    NF strategy effect again.....
    Good luck in real life to you
    I play all troopers all days.







  6. #6
    Senior Member Zerynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    238
    I missed this until now. I was wondering what happened to you. Thought it might be a break for the holidays. Looks like that isn't the case.

    I don't blame you one bit Lady. I hope you had a good holiday season and are enjoying yourself LoTB free.

    Take care, thanks for the badges!
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

    Lost to Apathy - Retired

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    I missed this until now. I was wondering what happened to you. Thought it might be a break for the holidays. Looks like that isn't the case.

    I don't blame you one bit Lady. I hope you had a good holiday season and are enjoying yourself LoTB free.

    Take care, thanks for the badges!
    Z
    Hi,Zerynx ,I would have liked to have stopped playing just for a vacation break,but I really realized how tedious it was to play everyday something that bored me

    I hope that one day this will improve and I wil be able to play with my trooper agains

    Thank for send badges!
    Daily Player

    (Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

    Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy


    In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear


  8. #8
    Senior Member Zerynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    238
    I completely understand. It does get tedious.

    Let me know if you start playing again and I'll make room for you.

    Take Care!
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

    Lost to Apathy - Retired

  9. #9
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    I completely understand. It does get tedious.

    Let me know if you start playing again and I'll make room for you.

    Take Care!
    Z
    I will let you know when I play again,by PM

    Take Care,guy
    Daily Player

    (Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

    Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy


    In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    693
    You'll be back. There's just something about the laid back nature of this game that drew me back after playing another game of the same type for about a year. The good thing about this one is that you can pick it up and play at a time of your choosing, not whatever time the game developers or clan / guild wants you to.

    Granted I'd make some changes like being able to use multiple troopers at once to cut down the time it takes, but overall this game requires much less time commitment than other similar games. Also unlike the game I just came back from, you don't have to finish tops in arena just to get anywhere. As long as I don't end up getting locked out of my account again, I think I'm just going to stick with this one as long as it stays afloat.
    Reeb99-9320

    Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •