Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

To farmereddie's troopers - do you need help with zone/rage talis?

Hey guys and girls, I finally managed to score my last missing zone talisman last night. Been sitting on 3 since the Kari event. Also completed rage set last night. I will set Rtth Ed with rage/Hunter and Soldier Ed with zone on the appropriate days. I'd love to help out lots of people like others on here but I'm really busy in real life with the farm. So to those of you I had the pleasure of swapping badges with let me know if you'd like to setup some time to complete the missions in a day. If the trooper login display issue is fixed soon I may be able to help out a few others too. Also would welcome any help with the lightning/predator mission.

Cheers
    Last edited by FarmerEddie; 11-25-2017 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Switched Navigator for Soldier

OS
    iOS
    good news,i will need help with zone talismans,will send you request that sa

OS
    iOS
    Hey Farmer,
    can I add you as a trooper?
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Farmer, I need one more run for the rage/hunter combo so I appreciate it!

Hey, can you add you ?? I need ‘em both.

EddieCarva-1276

Ty

OS
    Android
    hey, i need the hunter/rage talisman mission. can we do it 3 times, with remove and adding again on this day ?

OS
    Android

Wow I have lots of friends all of a sudden lol

Hey all. Like I said earlier I'm really busy with the farm so I will give priority to my current troopers. This was mostly to let my troopers know to help them out. They've all been pretty good to me.
    That being said when the day comes I'll do my best to monitor this thread and my inbox and let you guys know when I have some time and anybody I can squeeze in I'll be glad to help. Hopefully it's not too hectic on the farm on those 2 days. After all, we're all blood brothers in this crazy adventure. \m/
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    However, if you have a set of lightning/ predator, you're automatically in lmao.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    So far you guys I should be able to manage.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Reset time here is 7 pm Eastern time. I usually get home after 9 if there's no issues at the farm. I have maybe 2 hours then to coordinate with as much of you as possible. The way I understand it you'll have to use my trooper, delete me, add me 3x. For those who aren't already my troopers it'll be add, use, delete 3x. Anybody please correct me if I'm wrong.

So troopers and everybody else interested we'll coordinate through this thread when the time comes. Now that I understand the process I may be able to help more of you than I thought.

For all you lurkers who read this forum and tried adding me today through the game I'd love to help you guys but not sure how to coordinate with you so apologies in advance if we can't work anything out.
    farmereddie-0780