Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    If you can help me out too I would appreciate it. I understand though you are really busy though and there is the time difference we would need to take i to account.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    No problem Andy so far I should be able to handle this. I forgot to add I have an hour maybe an hour and a half around noon EST and 45 minutes give or take at 4:30 pm. That's my mealtimes. Hopefully this helps more time zones.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Really appreciate, Farmereddie. Will try to do this missions but my timezone is in Europe GMT+1, and maybe will need more weeks to finish...Anyway thank you very much, Trooper!
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

Hope you have room for one more... :-) I've sent you a request Sidney-1805
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Champion now set to Rtth Ed. Ready for reset. Good luck guys I gotta go milk my cows. I'll be back in hopefully 4 hours. I hear that the mission counter doesn't work for some people so keep me posted and good luck. Will post when I get back. Cheers.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Champion now set to Rtth Ed. Ready for reset. Good luck guys I gotta go milk my cows. I'll be back in hopefully 4 hours. I hear that the mission counter doesn't work for some people so keep me posted and good luck. Will post when I get back. Cheers.
    Farmer- I beat the level with your trooper but did not get the achievement. Are you sure you have rage and hunters equipped on RTTH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Farmer- I beat the level with your trooper but did not get the achievement. Are you sure you have rage and hunters equipped on RTTH?
    I'm pretty sure that's a bug that actually got fixed. Mentioned it yesterday...no response. C'mon, u really think they'd make it ez? Trooper badge exploit might still work. Could be wrong as last set of missions they fixed it so troopers worked but tossing and reacquiring...I dunno
    Last edited by Silentknight; 11-28-2017 at 01:18 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Yes I do. I just completed the mission and claimed the rewards for it. Must have something to do with the bug SilentKnight
    mentionned.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a bug that actually got fixed. Mentioned it yesterday...no response. C'mon, u really think they'd make it ez? Trooper badge exploit might still work. Could be wrong as last set of missions they fixed it so troopers worked but tossing and reacquiring...I dunno
    I remember seeing talk on another thread a little while back of people not being able to complete the missions using troopers. Really thought that was fixed too. Thanks for the info SK.

Sorry guys. Will keep setting Rtth and soldier with right talis on the appropriate days and if anybody hears of a fix I'd be happy to offer any help deleting/readding people so the mission can be done quicker.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Ip4, Sydney, PerthEddie and IcedEarth (wicked band btw) I didn't add you guys yet but when a fix rolls out I'll be glad to help you out if you still need it. You'll be the first ones added when I need new troopers as well should you want me on board full-time. Cheers
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Could be the old bug back again. Nah, that never happens, rotf! I.E. toons attacking teammates, gotta ♡ it! Not as bad as last time, but still. Seen it 3X so far. All today, all on d, all red Buzz, diff teams
    Last edited by Silentknight; 11-28-2017 at 03:27 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers