Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Ip4, Sydney, PerthEddie and IcedEarth (wicked band btw) I didn't add you guys yet but when a fix rolls out I'll be glad to help you out if you still need it. You'll be the first ones added when I need new troopers as well should you want me on board full-time. Cheers
    thank you very much

OS
    Android
    Hey Farmer, thank you, much appreciated,
    I will change my farming to Lightning then. No luck so far for Rage or Zone, I have put at least 50 missions on Level 9 down for each, but nothing so far.
    However, the bug with trooper's talismans not counting towards the missions still is not fixed, so no progress for me today

Well, it would be boring if there were no bugs...

I'll try again tomorrow, so long!

OS
    iOS
    Ip4, Sydney, PerthEddie and IcedEarth (wicked band btw) I didn't add you guys yet but when a fix rolls out I'll be glad to help you out if you still need it. You'll be the first ones added when I need new troopers as well should you want me on board full-time. Cheers

No problem. No point wasting your time adding us while it is "broken". What bothers me is that nobody on the Dev team has confirmed (that I have seen anyway) if this is indeed a bug or by design. The lack of communication makes me think that this actually might be by design

Thanks for the offer of help and I will take you up on it if/when this gets fixed
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    No problem. No point wasting your time adding us while it is "broken". What bothers me is that nobody on the Dev team has confirmed (that I have seen anyway) if this is indeed a bug or by design. The lack of communication makes me think that this actually might be by design

Thanks for the offer of help and I will take you up on it if/when this gets fixed

I figured it was by design. They probably want to get the numbers up for BNW. The data has to show that no one plays it, (hey devs, if you lower the cost people will play it).
    MrFreeze-6530

Sounds good!! I appreciate it. Funny thing is that I have a 3 set of the Rage Talis but for some reason when you look at them, they think that they are supposed to be a 4 set. I opened an incident with NF and sent a screen shot of my confused Rage Talis and they thanked me for reporting the bug. Then they closed the ticket and said that they'll work on it. I work in IT and know for a fact that if you don't have an "Aging Ticket" in the queue, nobody is going to fix it. I suppose they want the queue to look like there are less problems than actually exist. Oh my head!! ...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Sounds good!! I appreciate it. Funny thing is that I have a 3 set of the Rage Talis but for some reason when you look at them, they think that they are supposed to be a 4 set. I opened an incident with NF and sent a screen shot of my confused Rage Talis and they thanked me for reporting the bug. Then they closed the ticket and said that they'll work on it. I work in IT and know for a fact that if you don't have an "Aging Ticket" in the queue, nobody is going to fix it. I suppose they want the queue to look like there are less problems than actually exist. Oh my head!! ...
    Rage Talismans are definitely a 4-set. I just checked mine by removing one from my toon and the Rage Spear bonus went away. I added the 4th one back and the Rage Spear bonus returned.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post

Here's Sparton's most recent post on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The fix is that they were not being displayed correctly in the My Team screen, and that may have caused problems when using them in missions, but from what I understand, Missions will still not track progress from Troopers' characters (for stuff like the Zone Eater mission). That issue is still being investigated by the team.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Hey Farmer, thank you, much appreciated,
    I will change my farming to Lightning then. No luck so far for Rage or Zone, I have put at least 50 missions on Level 9 down for each, but nothing so far.
    However, the bug with trooper's talismans not counting towards the missions still is not fixed, so no progress for me today

Well, it would be boring if there were no bugs...

I'll try again tomorrow, so long!
    Hi Enrico, hopefully we get a fix soon. In the meantime I'll keep Rtth and soldier as champions on the right days. And thanks for the offer for the lightning talis. I'll take you up on those for sure.

To get my last zone talisman I had to clear GoL 9-10 several hundred times. A lot less for the rage set in the GoF. And I'm still sitting on only one lightning.

Gotta say your witch doctor kicks ass. I'm not a big sentinel fan but this guy's more like a green assassin on the right team. Fun.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS

I have a set of Rage talis. Add me to your trooper list

I have a set of Rage talis. If anyone needs help with that mission, as they have fixed the bug regarding troopers, then add me.

Anyone inactive for more than 3 days will be dropped so there should be plenty of new comers.

Glad to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Rage Talismans are definitely a 4-set. I just checked mine by removing one from my toon and the Rage Spear bonus went away. I added the 4th one back and the Rage Spear bonus returned.
    If you look at them in BNW they say 3 Set... That's why I opened the incident with NF... They confirmed that they are supposed to be a 3 set so there seems to be even more confusion now... Oh my head...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...