OS
    iOS

True Damage calculating...

(Odd... not a bug related post )

So...

Physical Damage Increase = Increase ATK
    Magic Damage Increase = Increase MAG
    Random Damage Increase = Increase both ATK and MAG (for even dispersement - although you can focus on one or the other)

I'm aware that damage scales based upon different aspects for different character....
    Viking Eddie scales on MR..
    Pharaoh Eddie scales on DEF, etc.

So.. what does one want to do in order to increase True Damage? Is it the same as Random Damage? Is it weighted more towards ATK?

(I tried searching, but the search function here is pretty horrible).
    Last edited by Yup; 11-23-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    True damage scales equally from ATK and MAG, unless their skill states otherwise.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks. So it's essentially the same as random damage in terms of default scaling.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yeah askora is right, but my impression is that some characters scale slightly more with attack and others slightly more with magic so it seems not exactly 50/50. but was too lazy to nail it down, so it's more of a feeling.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks. Probably based more on overall character type or class perhaps... I mean, you can generally tell based on natural numbers - those dealing random or true damage have a pretty equal ATK and MAG stat by default. But I was curious because I do see some variation, although nothing major, based upon talisman boosts. Just not a clear variation like there is in random damage.
    CLANLESS