OS
    Android

VHE now can disable passive?!?!

Just lost a battle against Diabolos' forces. And only because his VHE disabled my AoS' passive 3 times.
    WTF!!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Just lost a battle against Diabolos' forces. And only because his VHE disabled my AoS' passive 3 times.
    WTF!!!!
    The amount of bugs i've seen today in pvp is ridiculous. My gunner valkyrie losing her perfect immunity, AoF procing his passive even though i killed him, my toon dying even though he had endurance and perfect immunity and many more. Thank god week ends in 2 hours, hope i can maintain top 25. Gl as well fister and keep it calm

OS
    Android
    What is VHE?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wailenhalen18 View Post
    What is VHE?
    Vampire Hunter Eddie.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Vampire Hunter Eddie.
    I checked my trooper's vampire hunter eddie champion and I can't figure out how he disables passives. I checked all his skills. Maybe it's a certain type of talismen? What I'm trying to do is use the disable passive against a corrupt harpy for a mission. Please advise.

OS
    Android
    What I'm trying to do is use the disable passive against a corrupt harpy for a mission. Please advise.
    Try sentinel desert guardian. He is a 3 star character and have guaranteed passive disable with his basic.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    I checked my trooper's vampire hunter eddie champion and I can't figure out how he disables passives. I checked all his skills. Maybe it's a certain type of talismen? What I'm trying to do is use the disable passive against a corrupt harpy for a mission. Please advise.
    Try to find a trooper who use the prisoner as champion.
    Grim-8797